• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some elf guy fights a dark reflection of himself

Oh okay

That's something they can Regen off

Meanwhile they can double team, amp with sword skills, and generally outskill

The Wither effects works significantly faster than the actual Wither's though, it kills in a few seconds assuming you're not chugging gapples.

He also hates the general principality of "getting hit"

Is this Guardian of Gaia I or Guardian of Gaia II. There's two separate variants - with II being notably more difficult than the former.

Either way, since GoG I/II is fighting two opponents, it's going to have twice as much health as normal, given how its health increases the more players it combats against (3.2x more than the Ender Dragon/2.333333x more than the wither), so it will be really hard to take down considering the AP scaling difference (Attacks comparable to 25 kilotons of TNT is only minimalistic damage to GoG, relative to the 11.37 Kilotons that the Fallen Elf Generals have).

Guardian of Gaia I's wither spam is pretty scary, considering that it can easily drop a player's health to a notably low amount (consider how it removes 7 hearts of absorption from this guy within 17 seconds of time between to separate instances of the effect), with GoG II's overall damage output being even stornger than that (it can tear through this guy's absorption hearts in about 12-13 seconds, in addition to the passive constant regen that terrasteel armor provides regardless of damage iirc).

Assuming GoG II, it's going to be super hard to damage it in consideration of the fact that it'll be teleporting every 2.25 seconds (1.75 seconds in phase 3/post-summoning) in addition to cosntantly spamming small projectiles that deal about 60% of an unarmored player's health and inflicting damage if an opponent is close to it once it does teleport.

Unless the Elf Generals' regen allows them to recover from getting bombarded with attacks like that, I'm voting for Guardian of Gaia.

Well holey doley

this took a rather turn for being extremely onesided

Back