• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That was irrational but the other things i've said are true and mods that have looked into Naruto and that specific incident know it's facts.

This is a Wiki that's supposed to provide humans with factual information about characters and other things. Do what you need to do to punish me for breaking rules. I am sorry about calling the mods stupid, it was wrong. But it's very frustrating when you see false information for a long time about characters, especially when it's very obvious things. This site has many rules and is very strict. You expect it to have more accurate information.

We have discussed Naruto being FTL several times; seriously, it's uncountable. Each discussion reached several dozen posts, if not hundreds, and we concluded it's inconsistent. That's why we deny it. It's simply not up to discussion anymore.

Also, the reason for why we do not modify the Naruto statistics is because the staff members knowledgeable about the series have left the wiki, and the people tasked with the revisions have repeatedly dragged out the project or left it altogether.

Currently there are an awful lot of calculations to organise, and Meosos had started to do so, but then had to focus on schoolwork. He said that he would continue during the holidays, but has not replied to my request so far.

It is looking dire. Maybe we can try to get some help? I can try to reread Naruto, but it'd take a long time, and it'd also make me less effective in other areas I'm needed on.

I mean, I have pushed for a Naruto revision project for over 1.5 years now, and still haven't managed to get any staff members to properly conclude it, so I am technically tired of this as well.

@Kepekley23

Well, somebody could check through Meosos organisation blog, and Gwynbleiddd's calculation blogs, and maybe continue with their work.

I agree that you are mainly needed for evaluating calculations though.

Meosos is probably going to catch wind of it soon, let's hope he can at least reply and send instructions.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep right now. I will help as soon as I can tomorrow, though.

Yes. Let's hope that Meosos can continue.

Goodnight.

Despite his horrible way of bringing it up, I cant help but sort of agree with that guy. But, anyway I am free for a couple of weeks and can look at some calcs if you dont have any staff members to spare.

Gwynbleiddd's Naruto calculation blogs have already been accepted, but not applied. He also only performed calculations up to chapter 559 before quitting the project and the wiki.

Meosos is trying to organise both them and other Naruto calculations though.

Quick Thing: Bijuu Mode Narutk is rated High 6-C for contributing to 1/ers of the destruction of Nagato's Chibaku Tensei. The question is would Nagato's CT scale to this and would the same 1/3 rating be used? And once agai sorry to have to comment on a Staff only thread.

Well, we also need to find and organise accepted calculations for Naruto chapters 560+. I think that Meosos started to do that.

Yeah, the thing is that we probably need Meosos for this. The blog needs to be updated, as there are some new things like City level Kirin (from Kep's calculation), and some accepted calcs from Narutoforums like Large Town level Gaara (Kazekage Rescue arc), City level Iwagakure jonin, Town level KN3, etc. The scaling needs to be reorganized.

Also, the calc from Narutoforums for Killer B smashing a plateau which we can now see due to the wiki wide project is indeed 8-A, so it needs to be updated as well.

@Burning Full Fingers

Are you well informed enough about Naruto to continue with Meosos' work if he does not show up again?

Anyway, I'm very much willing to help getting this concluded. The problem is that I haven't read Naruto in its entirety at least two years.

Okay. No problem. We can probably wait for Meosos for a while longer.

In one of the recent episodes of boruto mitsuki was seen facing shino in sage mode. While mitsuki went all out and shino barely held back, we can see both of them were injured at the end of their fight. Doesn't this make shino MH since mitsuki is MH in sage mode and we can see clearly that shino was able to tag him.

We haven't even been able to clear up our Narito statistics yet. Boruto will have to come later.

Antvasima said:
@Burning Full Fingers
Are you well informed enough about Naruto to continue with Meosos' work if he does not show up again?
It's not possible for any single person to do the whole revision I am afraid. I could help Meosos with all scaling issues after the calcs are applied, but I don't have the time and energy to organize it myself unfortuntely.

Hmm. The problem is that Meosos does not reply to my messages, despite that he told me that he would continue during the holidays, so somebody will likely have to copy his blog contents, and continue where he left off.

I am not sure. I don't remember so well, but think that he was not interested anymore.

You can check with him to make sure though.

Back