• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No problem. Glad to be of service to the wiki.

Do you want to me continue from where Meosos left off? It will take some time.

Yes, that would probably be best. Thanks again.

Is it okay if i calculate feats one by one instead of merging them together in the blog? It seems like my fellow calc group members have trouble evaluating the calcs.

I think i will take my time and calculate or reevaluate several feats. After i'm done with them, i will organize them, together with the powerscaling and etc. in a single blog. This way, i won't be overworked.

It is probably better if you just organise the linked to calculations that have already been accepted, and only make new calculations for the missing ones from chapter 560 and onwards.

However, it is possible that Meosos found and listed accepted OBD calculations for that as well.

Okay. Thank you then. This should prevent me from getting overworked & unable to help other verses with calculations.

Yes. It is not necessary to perform a lot of calculations. Gwynbleiddd was almost done when he left, and I think that Meosos found other accepted calculations as well.

We mainly just need somebody to organise the revisions.

Honestly, i'm not sure i will be able to pull this off. I can help with the calcs, but i think i will need UMR's help with organizing the revisions.

Okay. He said that he is busy with schoolwork though, but perhaps the two of you can collaborate on getting it done later?

Yes. I think we should postpone the revision until UMR can help me. I will still calc some feats, though.

On a different note, Meosos's blog looks almost complete to me. Why weren't some of his upgrades applied back then?

Also, he simply left the wiki before starting a revision based on his blog.

Okay then.

I will calc feats as i find them. Should slowly help with the revisions.

Well, you only need to handle feats from chapter 560+ that are not listed in Meosos' blog.

Okay. I was planning to recalculate Guy vaporizing a lake, since the current result has no calcs supporting it, but i think i will let it go for now.

As i said, i'm glad to help this wiki as much s i can.

Gwyn Calced that at Town Level. Not saying you shouldn't recalc it, I'm just letting you know.

Oh, right. Yet another thing missing from the profiles, eh?

Town-level seems correct, since i got a volume that should yield results around that range when i was recalc'ing the feat just now.

Well, thank you for helping the wiki in any case.

This thread has already been concluded and it's staff anyway but I just want to make sure its known that Pain's Chou Shinra Tensei has a 6-C rating that's higher than the one already calced so...

As an update, just so everybody know, Meosos is back in the wiki, and said that he will try to continue with his Naruto revision work diring the holidays. Feel free to help him out if he requires it.

I will help Meosos whenever I'm free. I will focus on Naruto at the moment, since it's in a terrible condition

Okay. It has to be accepted by the calc group first though.

I saw your calculation. You will need to fix stuff, but i don't have the time to evaluate it properly right now.

Anyway, i'll continue Gwyn's Project Naruto later.

We should preferably work on Gwyn's already calculated stuff and implement them since they're already accepted, rather than doing new versions of them will only cause more confusion. New calcs will waste much time and energy. I do not recommend we waste any more resource on stuff that has already been done

lol these retarted mods on this page cant even make narutos speed right. he's FTL as a teenager against Madara CONFIRMED. and they have him as massively hypersonic

Dude who cares? Someone had to say it. They have so many naruto character's stats wrong and refuse to change it. I can always make another account anyways, it's not like this website is an MMORPG

Feats > databooks.

Sorry if you can't handle it, but it's time to follow the rules.

I don't want or need support. Everyone that is knowledgeable about Naruto knows in fact Naruto and Sasuke are on-par , Naruto dodging Madara's Light Fang which is literal light and Naruto dodging it almost point-blank is enough to have so many character's speed stats changed. Anyways, im done speaking. Sorry for the toxic-like posts. Goodbye.

Let's not go around calling everyone on this wiki "Mentally handicapped." That's pretty ignorant to say. Anyway should probably delete his comment along with mine.

So, you basically broke three rules.

1. You commented on this thread (well, it's not like you can't, since we allowed it, but anyhoo)

2. You called someone ********.

3. You brought up something that is against the Discussion Rules in a condescending manner.

All in a single comment. Wow.

Back