• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Original Godzilla upgrades.

Hi guys is me (again) I have important information from official Godzilla books. Due a downgrade recently I remember saw something about Godzilla origins on a book.

Jackpot! I found how one of the books shows how Godzilla survived the hydrogen bomb explosion.

is visible how it destroyed his home and killed his family.

In the film Dr. Yamane states that the very fact Godzilla survived exposure to a hydrogen bomb explosion is a testament to his durability.

So yeah, how strong the bomb was?

Not only do we never see Godzilla's proximity to the bomb, automatically invalidating it as we know he didnt directly tank the explosion and was only affected by the residual radiation, but it would be a massive outlier for a random sea creature to tank a hydrogen bomb that killed all the other members of his species

What do you mean by whe never see? the explosion is above him.

In the film Dr. Yamane states that the very fact Godzilla survived exposure to a hydrogen bomb explosion is a testament to his durability.

Be on the deepest place on the ocean talks about his durablity alone. Do you know how many pressure there is on the ocean? that is enough to prove he can survive a nuclear bomb.

We never see the creature directly tank the explosion

Surviving exposure to a Hydrogen Bomb =/= tanking the explosion of the bomb at its epicenter.

Bruh even surviving in the Marianas Trench, the deepest part of the ocean, only gives you Wall level durability

Durability via extreme pressure rarely reaches above 9-B unless its something extreme like surviving in the very core of a planet or star

Back