• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some profiles need to be corrected.

Sasuke's,Naruto's and Madara's profiles (and maby others) need to be corrected a little.

Every Sasuke's low5-B stat has addition "with Perfect Susanoo",Sasuke is low5B without Perfect Susanoo.

Sasuke and Naruto in base were able to damage Juubidara,Perfect Susanoo and Kurama Avatar should be a lot stronger than their base forms.

The same goes for Naruto and Juubidara.

At least Small Planet Level, higher with Susanoo/Kurama Avatar.

Hagoromo.

1.At least Small Planet level (Provided Naruto and Sasuke the ability to do the same, by his lonesome awarding him the full value of the calc)

It is from his Jinchuriki key.Should be removed since he was no longer Juubi jin.

The justification should be smth like : Stronger than his Prime self.

Naruto not stronger with Kurama Avatar, he just creates a Kurama shaped chakra construct for dealing with big enemies like Susano'o.

@BFF No,higher only means that he with Susanoo is stronger than without it.It does not affect Bijuu Susanoo(different keys),cause it is stronger than his Perfect Susanoo and has justification.

i think the Kurama Avatar is needed to contain all of the Natural chakra he absorbed because he did asborb a lot of it from the planet but didnt turn to stone. So its not a new form but a skill to help absorb lots of natural chakra without turning to stone or exploding like Toneri. Thats a logical reason tbh

@Mindovin

I'll never believe that Sasuke in his base form is equal in durability and AP to Susanoo,the same goes for Naruto.That is illogical and makes Susanoo and Kurama Avatar useless.

I didn't say anything about Sasuke or Susano'o but Kurama Avatar it just an Avatar that Naruto uses dealing big foes like other Tailed Beasts and Susano'o. Also, Naruto is able to use everything in humanoid form.

Well I think that if they receive an update with their versions Megazords I think to join their version without Megazord and with Megazord just as we did with Prime Madara, Edo Madara and Naruto(Arc War) since we have joined he's Base version and SM in a Key, and also if Naruto and Sasuke should receive upgrades with their Megazords versions, the two should be put like this: "At Least Low 5-B. At Least Low 5-B with Perfect Susano'o / Avatar Kurama (Stronger than before)"

I don't agree with seperating base form and Susanoo/Kurama Avatar.That is pointlesse,it is something they do during battle.

We just need to add higher to show that Susanoo/Kurama Avatar>Base forms.For now it looks like Kurama Avatar=Base Naruto,Juubidara=His Susanoo.

But Sasuke's case is special according to his profile he is low 5B only via Susanoo,while he is that strong in base form.

This is not an upgrade or a revision,just how things shouldve been done from the beginning.

@Dzhindholia

I'm talking about that Sasuke Rinnegan's Key with PS and no PS should be together just like we have with Prime Madara we've coupled with his version without PS and with PS.

I agree with you but the point of this thread is that Sasuke does not have stats for base form,his stats have additions "with Susanoo".

That's why I suggested to correct it with "At least Small Planet lvl(base), higher with Susanoo".

The same goes for Naruto and Juubidara.

For Sasuke, it only says he's at that level with Perfect Susano'o in striking strength and durability. AP doesn't say that.

If you want to put "higher with Kurama Avatar" for Naruto, what will happen to Asura Avatar? I prefer "higher with Asura Avatar" for Naruto since you guys want to remove that key.

Yes,but Sasuke is on thay lvl without them,so he is higher with PS.

You make a point,actually,Kurama Avatar is above just base Naruto,but at the same time we have Asura Avatar.

Maby "At least Small Planet Lvl, higher with Kurama Avatar, higher with Asura Avatar"

Sounds a little weird but this is the only way.

Burning Full Fingers said:
For Sasuke, it only says he's at that level with Perfect Susano'o in striking strength and durability. AP doesn't say that.
If you want to put "higher with Kurama Avatar" for Naruto, what will happen to Asura Avatar? I prefer "higher with Asura Avatar" for Naruto since you guys want to remove that key.
Well, to be honest I do not agree with this upgrade as the others, and also Kaguya casually broke the PS of Sasuke several and if so we will have to give the "Likely higher" to Kaguya.

@Enryu

This is not an upgrade,Kaguya does not need a higher.She is already above Naruto and Sasuke.Read what I wrote higher.

Higher in their stats only shows that they are stronger than base forms,not other characters.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Enryu
This is not an upgrade,Kaguya does not need a higher.She is already above Naruto and Sasuke.Read what I wrote higher.

Higher in their stats only shows that they are stronger than base forms,not other characters.
Okay

@Dzhindzholia

Low 5-B striking strength for Sasuke without a Susano'o? Pretty sure that'd be something like PIS. Sasuke's power is supposed to come from his eyes.

Sasuke can fight Kinshiki and Momoshiki,can tank a hit from limbo.It is not PIS,Naruto is stronger than Sasuke physically but still in low5-B range.His sword can damage Naruto,Kinshiki,Momoshiki,Madara.

i also agree Sasuke should be low 5-B in striking strength. He was able to knock Kinshiki back lots of time and cut his horn off and harm Momoshiki

Kepekley23 might be able to help out here.

Someone else from the knowledgeble memeber's list can help. I know alot bout the verse but i dont think anyone would listen to me

Back