• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Upgrade For Kiana Kaslana

- Some little upgrade for Kiana Kaslana

I. Beyond Dimensional Existence(Type 2)

- Kiana/Coccon Of Finality is Imaginary Singularity

Tesla: The Cocoon of Finality is the only Imaginary singularity and the only Herrscher Core. Its projections between different dimensions caused different Herrscher authorities to appear in reality.

- Imaginary Singularity is "dimensionless"

-Kiana/Coccon of Finality transcends all dimensions

Schrodinger: So, to replicate Durandal’s feat, the Herrscher authority we need should either transcend all dimensions or stand fully independent of the proper world. In other words, the only one that can do it is perhaps…

Schrodinger: Kiana herself who is equal to the Cocoon, or…

Schrodinger: A Herrscher born in the Sea of Quanta.

=> Beyond Dimensional Existence(Type 2) for Kiana Kaslana / Cocoon Of Finality because she transcends all dimension and lacking dimensional features
II. Abstract Existence(Type 1 - Law and Possibly Concept(Type 1) )

- Cocoon of Finality/Kiana exists as "Rule/Princples" that govern the world

"Sa: 我要在「深渊」察觉之前触碰到「树」,最终取代「深渊之茧」,成为新的规则。 成功的希望。
说实话,我看不到任何 "- Chapter 42 Honkai Impact 3rd

Misteln: In the real world you live in, the Cocoon of Finality is the rule that dominates the Honkai.

- Something more(Idk)

=>Abstract Existence Type 1(Law and possibly Concept (type 1)(because she is the rule that govern the world and exist independtly from reality(beyond dimensional existence type 2) ) For Cocoon Of Finality/Kiana Kaslana

Agree: 1 - @GarrixianXD (staff)

Last edited:
Schrodinger: So, to replicate Durandal’s feat, the Herrscher authority we need should either transcend all dimensions or stand fully independent of the proper world. In other words, the only one that can do it is perhaps…
: A Herrscher born in the Sea of Quanta.

Can you provide the source for this?

yeah

I'm once again conscripted for weeb shit, commenting to say that I'll try to get to this. I'm like Amelia Earhart, everyone wants a piece of me.

no, just spread thin with everybody wanting to upgrade their favorite verse. 's no fault of yours.

Bambu just hates anime in general lol

Also, you’ll need 2 staffs, I don’t have evaluation rights. @CallMeWiertz

- Some little upgrade for Kiana Kaslana

I. Beyond Dimensional Existence(Type 2)

- Kiana/Coccon Of Finality is Imaginary Singularity

- Imaginary Singularity is "dimensionless"

-Kiana/Coccon of Finality transcends all dimensions

=> Beyond Dimensional Existence(Type 2) for Kiana Kaslana / Cocoon Of Finality because she transcends all dimension and lacking dimensional features
II. Abstract Existence(Type 1 - Law and Possibly Concept(Type 1) )

- Cocoon of Finality/Kiana exists as "Rule/Princples" that govern the world

- Something more(Idk)

=>Abstract Existence Type 1(Law and possibly Concept (type 1)(because she is the rule that govern the world and exist independtly from reality(beyond dimensional existence type 2) ) For Cocoon Of Finality/Kiana Kaslana

Agree: 1 - @GarrixianXD (staff)

Is the Imaginary Singularity just... imaginary? Not enough context to say much here, although the second bit of evidence makes me lean in favor of okaying this (I prefer scans to quotes, given you have scans for other things, but it's fine).

I think the Abstract Existence stuff is super vague, and don't accept it for now.

Is the Imaginary Singularity just... imaginary? Not enough context to say much here, although the second bit of evidence makes me lean in favor of okaying this (I prefer scans to quotes, given you have scans for other things, but it's fine).

I want to explain the Imaginary Singularity thing, even if it seems you agree with the proposal (aside from Abstract Existence)

The Cocoon is the Imaginary Singularity, which is dimensionless. Cocoon also transcends all dimensions, as a minor support is also able to withstand spacetime shifts.

I disagree with beyond-dimensional existence type 2; it is supposed to be 1-A or higher in the tiering system and the evidence does not seem to meet the qualifications. There is this sandbox, which will likely be the update page, that could show why the justifications are not enough. The page is just outdated.

Abstract existence type 1 appears acceptable; there is additional evidence supporting Kiana's last attack potency justification, which could strengthen the argument:

I disagree with beyond-dimensional existence type 2; it is supposed to be 1-A or higher in the tiering system and the evidence does not seem to meet the qualifications. There is this sandbox, which will likely be the update page, that could show why the justifications are not enough. The page is just outdated.

Abstract existence type 1 appears acceptable; there is additional evidence supporting Kiana's last attack potency justification, which could strengthen the argument:
Is Ultima's system even applied as of now?

I wasn't aware his changes interfaced with that, fair enough. I rescind my agreement.

Is Ultima's system even applied as of now?
Even if its not, seems silly to accept it now and just change it back later via technicality.

I wasn't aware his changes interfaced with that, fair enough. I rescind my agreement.

Even if its not, seems silly to accept it now and just change it back later via technicality.
by looking at it this looks more like HDE and possible bde type 1

Tôi không đồng ý với sự tồn tại ngoài chiều loại 2; nó được cho là 1-A hoặc cao hơn trong hệ thống phân cấp và bằng chứng dường như không đáp ứng được tiêu chuẩn. Có hộp cát này , có thể sẽ là trang cập nhật, có thể cho thấy lý do tại sao các lý do biện minh là không đủ. Trang này đã lỗi thời.

Tồn tại trừu tượng loại 1 có vẻ chấp nhận được; có thêm bằng chứng ủng hộ lời biện minh về khả năng tấn công cuối cùng của Kiana, điều này có thể củng cố lập luận:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Beyond-Dimensional_Existence
So, it is oudated? and any another feat for her because of dimensionless and transcending all dimensions?

Last edited:

Sooo, what ur opinion about his CRT ? Neutral with it ?
- about AE type 1, u can check it from Elizhaa's reply

Last edited:
I remember where there's a scan where is says that the number of dimensions between humanity and the cocoon is too high, implying that it has HDE

I can vaguely get BDE Type 2 but I don't know where Abstract Resistance is coming from.
Some minor support for her AE

Last edited:
Some minor support for her AE
How about the "cocoon is the manifestation of time itself" thing? Is it applicable for the AE?

Back