• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Someone higher than hajun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about Marie being higher than Hajun himself seems to be only something done in the DI mobile game itself. We don't know if Masada will mean of Marie as being legitimately that in the actual canon god power levels of Shinza. Which I doubt that'll be the case cause Hajun with the Tumor is automatically infinitely above all other Hadou Gods and Gudou Gods put together in Shinza so.....yeah.

That question is a bit confusing and tricky to really answer, if not somewhat vague. Ultima is right on his answer, but that's only true for Dies Irae Pantheon (said new DI game).

There is no one stronger than Haju. Mentioning anything about Pantheon is ridiculous considering we know virtually nothing about it on top of "Marie is the strongest" being vague. Her law is not even suitable for combat. It's purely benevolent (her curse is a different matter entirely).

We don't know anything just yet. Patience.

Jonathanlighter said:
so anyone with the tumor can become as powerful as hajun?
Not getting it. Hajun's overwhelming power is a result of the nature of his Law, Dai Yokukai Tengu Dou. The Tumor (his cojoined twin brother, absorbed into him. This is not a literal cancer, so something as simple as "having it" cannot come to pass) being inside of him fuels Hajun's rage and strengthens him.

Yes he is. Not only is he able to make use of every law aside from Hajun's (as it contradicts his own), he can make use of all the Gadou Distortions and has access to the most powerful weapon in the franchise. Only person above Amaterasu, hypothetically, is The Observer, since it supposedly transcends the Throne.

No. He has a more suitable law, but who doesn't? Hajun's law is Hajun's taikyoku is still superior to Amaterasu after taking the throne. Therefore, Hajun is still the strongest, dead or not.

That makes no sense. Hajun's Taikyoku count is infinite because Amaterasu was draining it from the Throne and giving it to him. That doesn't make Hajun stronger than Amaterasu. It makes him weaker. It's the same case for Elder God Demonbane and Azathoth. Just because EGD draws power from Azathoth, doesn't make him stronger. Just because Hajun draws power from Amaterasu, doesn't make him stronger. Without Amaterasu, Hajun is far weaker than Amaterasu. Because Amaterasu is still draining infinite levels of Taikyoku even after being separated and joining with Habaki and Rindou.

"Hajun's Taikyoku count is infinite because Amaterasu was draining it from the Throne and giving it to him."

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.

No. Tumor was leeching off Hajun's throne. Tumor isn't even a real god, more like a pseudo-god before his "birth" by Rindou and Habaki. Amaterasu's Taikyoku is 70. He is inferior even to Snake and Reinhard.

@Ever

Observer is Naraka. We know little about him.

VenomElite said:
No. Tumor was leeching off Hajun's throne. Tumor isn't even a real god, more like a pseudo-god before his "birth" by Rindou and Habaki. Amaterasu's Taikyoku is 70. He is inferior even to Snake and Reinhard.
Wait wait wait. Where do you get the 70 Taikyoku? And it's said that Amaterasu drains the The Throne. It doesn't matter who has it.

Naraka is said to transcend the Throne, though that leads complications in itself. Either that being an exaggeration or the Throne not really transcending all. Not that it matters at this point since so little is known.

You're right it's not stated it's speculated. My bad. I don't recall The Observer and The Throne being one entity.

Can you link this or show a picture? Because I have two sources, one who has read the VN and one who got it translated by his brother, that say his Taikyoku is still infinite because it transfers its power to the new throne wielders which are also himself as well. Rindou being the Apoptosis and Habaki being the Sensory.

I recall him saying it was supposed to be 80 and that the Kajiri Kamui VFB had it as a wrong number or something.

IDEK, i'm gonna try to find it if he has said it in his contributions. Could be on your wall from your earliest messages, though.

Edit: Nevrmind, i'm a dumbass. I was thinking of when he had told me and you of Yakou Madara having 65 Taikyoku. I think i asked him this in chat but can't fully recall, so 70 Taiji/Taikyoku may be just that then.....don't recall if 80 Taikyoku is a thing then?

Wait if Sat was 80 then keep him at 80. I don't recall what his Taikyoku was anyway. I just know Amaterasu was not 90 and therefore nowhere near Hajun.

Well i put him at 80 cause i was told, probably by Trexalfa, that he's supposed to be 80, and this is supposed to scale to Marie Route Ren and Reinhard given he's supposed to be as powerful as them.....or is it the other way around.

Someone here isn't getting things quite right. First of all, "Amaterasu" is not a thing till the ending of KKK, when Habaki and Rindou literally gave birth to the Tumor as Amaterasu.

Who the hell told you you can compare Amaterasu to the Tumor? You absolutely can't. In the first place, their Laws are not even the same. The Tumor was a pseudo-God via leeching off Hajun's Throne. Which is something you are getting confused to shit, since the Tumor wasn't giving the Throne's power to Hajun. It was giving it to ITSELF, since the pseudo-Godhood was the only way it could escape Hajun's notice (and create Habaki). Hajun's Taikyoku Value was rising all by itself in order to counter the Tumor's draining. It is a feature of his Law, not of the Tumor inside of him.

Amaterasu's Law is Habaki and Rindou's, a combination of all previous bar Hajun (not because it is contradictory, but because all record of it was erased from the Throne due to being a damn abomination. Amaterasu's Law is dependant on the Throne's record to work). You are confusing stuff. What in the hell are "Gadou Distortions"? If you mean the Taikyoku of Gudou Gods, no, Amaterasu cannot use them.

Also, what is this stuff about Naraka? Naraka holds no power trascending the Throne, he basically is one with the Throne's infrastructure. And the only power he has shown till now is creating Sensories. Stronger than Hajun my ass, given he needed Hajun to take down Marie and her harem in the first place :D

Amaterasu is just equal to Marie and Satanel. Their Taikyoku Value is 80 IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back