• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something about a Calculation I wish to do...

Yep. I now want to do actual Calculations; but the twist is a lot more negative than most other things... You see, I just want to do such things not as a possible Calc Group Member in the future, but for myself. Since there's so many things worth Calculation nobody has even heard about, I'll focus on that.

But, One thing in particular; which may lead to a Speed Upgrade to a certain verse, since I'm the one who recorded such a thing in the first place; know my vids are at 60fps; though I dunno what is a better avg. for this. Many Calc Group Users actually have other ideas for this; though I only have Avidemux 2.6, & while the watchframebyframe link in one of the guides here is a broken link to me, I am, nevertheless still able to access it otherways.

That said, what would you recommend for Framerates, & other things? This is actually all I ask in case I do something more visual; say, a manga feat? I think you might get it by now... So, that all said, what would you suggest? & no guides please; they say absolutely zilch on what I am doing as we speak.

Though my mind is clouding me in mindless retaliation of two things:

1. Why is DRAGON BALL GT "non-canon"? Akira Toriyama at least was involved in the project. Is it because I'm the only one on earth that doesn't hate it; & DBS' Plot Direction to me is so flawed, that should be non-canon (Didn't Krillin Have Hair? How did Perfect Cell survive up until Super as a whole? & wasn't Toriyama-san not involved as it ruins his creation he started w/ a great source of inspiration?)

2, Saitama of ONE PUNCH MAN Fame wasn't this powerful all the time. Did ONE's original Webcomic say anything about his backstory before even Pre-C Class Status? This might actually solve the whole Limiter Removal part about him; & how that makes ordinary tasks much easier for Saitama; & improves upon these tasks from his lack of Human Limiters, but not an ordinary citizen; I'm starting to think Saitama might have some serious flashback of his life; but I'd rather see proof in the ONE Webcomic; anything by Yusuke Murata seems as non-canon to ONE himself.

My apologies for both latter questions; I completely understand your opinion on this; but I just want some answers as well; Even if it means me eating the dirt.

Don't worry, this is just an update; not a bump. I have two vids planned, three calcs for this; but as I use watchframebyframe, I can't find a way to physically copy an image as a result; note they will be 25, 30, & 60fps for each & all of them. I hope this helps; I already made my decision, & want to show the truth for all three fps types. But I wanted to know; how to make them images through the site itself? Is there really a way?

BUMP!
So, I just wanted to prove my worth as a Calcer; but as vids from YouTube, I'd rather use those if you don't mind. But I merely ask: how to put individual frames as pics via watchframebyframe? I actually plan to do this in such a Manner for my first Calculation...

But how do I do this? Should this be moved to the Content Revision Thread? Or anywhere else you can think of? Thanks in advance. Also, I'm still pondering about the Latter 2 Questions of mine in the Post OP...

Back