• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something interesting about Yuyuko

Eh...you know you just have to wait for people, don't think you should have made another thread just to link to another threand

yeah...5 hours is honestly too short, but I feel like the Cacl thread is a bit too specialize to gather any attention

@NJS

Climaxing because he is a creep and is in love with Sera Mizuki...also he was in pleasure when she hit him

Sera Senshinkan
This girl hit him and he only moans in pleasure

@Andy Sera Mizuki from Senshinkan (Masadaverse :p)

@NJS i wonder who doms ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ah...Sick OP pervert, the classical evolution. (Thank to Ultra Moon, pervert have become like Eevee, in term of evolution before me eyes)

Between them I wonder who will moans harder after The Legendary Beast unleash his Love upon him.

This is better than when nobody responds to your thread at all.

pervert with hax...HELP (merc is more moderate but more dangerous cause god of universe shit) LOL

Now Mega Evolution...man, pervert used to be just either MC, or sick human being back in the day...

Back