• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something, Something. Title, Title. Halo

Okay, so on the historic person argument, most of them were much smaller than modern people and only had a fraction of technique of modern athletes, those Greeks you were talking about were probably only 5 feet tall and would be murdered by someone like Hafthor

Also yes, I did have to say that and yes, I am an anime girl

Yeah, we never finished.

Seol404 said:
Okay, so on the historic person argument, most of them were much smaller than modern people and only had a fraction of technique of modern athletes, those Greeks you were talking about were probably only 5 feet tall and would be murdered by someone like Hafthor
Except they weren't. They were more-or-less average sized, if a bit on the shorter side.

It would be like going up against a chimp, except even heavier and possibly stronger. You might be able to manage, but you wouldn't want to.

Seol404 said:
Also yes, I did have to say that and yes, I am an anime girl
Okay, so:

5'10"

D-cup

What sort of freak genetics did you get? Are you an actual Space Marine?

Crabwhale said:
Okay, so:

5'10"

D-cup

What sort of freak genetics did you get? Are you an actual Space Marine?
Correction, I'm 5'11"

And you've heard of cosmetic surgery, right?

And also yeah I'm a Space Marine too.

Seol404 said:
Correction, I'm 5'11"

And you've heard of cosmetic surgery, right?
Well, nobody's perfect.

Also, first: ew. Second: too much info. Third: EW

What, did you think it was genetic? I'm not Russian.

Well, you were tall. I assumed...

Okay, terrible conversation topic.

Btw, that's not how big the Emperor actually is. He's like, normal sized, he just makes himself seem bigger by mind stuff.

Crabwhale said:
Btw, that's not how big the Emperor actually is. He's like, normal sized, he just makes himself seem bigger by mind stuff.
Again over the top. Warhammer 40k is CRAZY.

Seol404 said:
Which one is the Space Marine?
Depends which one you want.

Astartes are the vanilla Marines, while Primaris are the new Chadmarines.

Crabwhale said:
Well, you were tall. I assumed...
Okay, terrible conversation topic.
I WAS a C-cup so your guess wasn't baseless

But yeah I'll stop now.

Back