• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku(DBS Anime) vs Dante(DMC 5)

☠️bro Dante haxstomps
passive layered 4-D soul crush, madness hax, fear hax, mid godly regen, immortality 1, 4, 6, 7, 9+ a 10x speed amp

This is a huge hax stomp.

1. Passive layered fear and madness hax leading to self-ending, passive soul crush

2. Layered time hax

3. Power null

4. Layered soul hax attached to all attacks

5. Concept hax

6. Instinctive reactions and precog that are superior to Ultra Instinct

7. Evolution and adaptation that boosts power even faster than Goku has

8. Deconstruction

This is without any extra weapons such as King Cerberus which has Absolute Zero.

Meanwhile Goku has nothing that can beat Dante even if he stands still, since he has no way to get past that Mid-Godly regeneration, never mind the defenses of Royalguard. Even his sealing can be resisted.

Dante even has greater skill than Goku, which is no mean feat.

Speaking of, why doesn't the Demon Physiology page list the ability to negate Mid-Godly Regeneration?

Last edited:
Neither of them, just thought of this match up
Try looking here for 2-C characters.

Keeping in mind that these two sit at near opposite ends of that tier, with Dante generally hax stomping most of the tier except for the few who hax stomp him, while Goku gets hax stomped by most of the tier, resulting in Goku being pitted against haxed characters far weaker than him so as to have a good match.

Strangely enough this matchup already happened, and this guy does share a tier with Goku here... I was sure this matchup was as banned as yelling "fire" in a movie theater or "there's no toilet paper" in a fitting room, but it literally happened, so okay...

Last edited:
Try looking here for 2-C characters.

Keeping in mind that these two sit at near opposite ends of that tier, with Dante generally hax stomping most of the tier except for the few who hax stomp him, while Goku gets hax stomped by most of the tier, resulting in Goku being pitted against haxed characters far weaker than him so as to have a good match.

Strangely enough this matchup already happened, and this guy does share a tier with Goku here... I was sure this matchup was as banned as yelling "fire" in a movie theater, but it literally happened, so okay...
I can see Goku vs Superman(Was expecting goku vs Dante)

Imma bring tier 0 Goku🤥
You mean Gokupotence Goku?

The problem is that Dante is a hax lord.

If you look at the Post-Crisis Superman page I linked, you'll see a pretty short list of abilities, hence why he was pitted against DBS Manga Goku.

Manga Goku vs Anime Goku might be interesting actually...

You mean Gokupotence Goku?

The problem is that Dante is a hax lord.

If you look at the Post-Crisis Superman page I linked, you'll see a pretty short list of abilities, hence why he was pitted against DBS Manga Goku.

Manga Goku vs Anime Goku might be interesting actually...
I saw all those and my matchup now seems a murder stomp.
Yeah that'd be pretty cool, Imma go with anime goku

I saw all those and my matchup now seems a murder stomp.
I can understand wanting to put them together. Both cool, two of the most skilled badasses in popular Japanese art, both easygoing and likable, both deal with less-than-amicable women, the content would practically write itself. Watching them team up to spar and beat bad guys flat would be awesome.
Yeah that'd be pretty cool, Imma go with anime goku
I couldn't help but notice that DBS Manga Goku and DBS Anime Goku share a 2-C key, and they actually do have different abilities. And then you have less powerful but highly haxed characters and of course Post-Crisis Superman with his surprising lack of hax, and his equally surprising level of skill and ability for battling a DBS guy.

Fair warning though, if I didn't see that matchup had already been done and was still linked in the pages I would never in a million years suggest doing that matchup. After three DB episodes, years of disagreements that literally predate this Wiki and even caused hate-filled rivalries between members, fandoms and even entire forums, I wouldn't normally touch that matchup with a ten-foot pole. The Versus Thread Rules even say to try to void controversial matchups, with that one listed as the example.

Last edited:
Back