• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ui Goku's scaling is basically 2 dudes can perform a 2-C feat together and he massively upscales above them individually. So he's borderline 2-C. It's accurate to describe him as the strongest low 2-C AP wise.

Yeah he has a massive AP advantage, but the hax of the entire dragon ball verse would be far too overwhleming for Super Silver to take on all at once at =speed.

Anyways I won't get into it too much since thats not the topic currently.
This is still technically wrong, silver also has the ls advantage
lifting strength? what would silver do with that in character against goku?

Are we still taking the half 2-c argument here?
like isn't that an outdated assumption that has been denied already?

when was this last updated?

anyway not voting yet. i can see kiai working but I wanna know about Sonic's Half 2-C
I mean yea it was but goku still down scales from 2-c which is basically the same thing

thanks for the reminder, I might need to see the scan for that once again.
Sure thing, buddy.

RCO008.jpg

Last edited:
this envolved from Silver vs Goku to Super Silver vs DBS lol, anyways, I think Goku have more chances to win here, MUI does not hold back in character, he will use his best to try to defeat the enemy, and a single hit would be enough to kill Silver, Goku can use IT or afterimages to counter Telekinesis, as his Instinctives Reactions should aware him of the potential danger of TK, I think I will stay in Goku side for a while

paralysis thats capable of restraining beings who are low 1-c?
I don't think paralysis inducement capable of restraining people who scale high necessarily mean its a higher level of paralysis inducement, i think its one of those abilities that ignore how high one scales.

Also by the way is that something he is capable of doing in base?

I don't think paralysis inducement capable of restraining people who scale high necessarily mean its a higher level of paralysis inducement, i think its one of those abilities that ignore how high one scales.
it ignores it because if you paralyze a higher dimensional existence you're basically paralyzing a higher spatial structure than 3D. Since you don't have the 4D existence to resist its 4D space even if you resist it at 3D you still get affected because you cannot block it from that angle which is in 4D space

also if he can do Psychokinesis/Telekinesis at base at that level shouldn't it be noted in his lifting strength for that ability?

Super Forms have Immeasurable Lifting Strength so if Silver can restrain them he should be able to restrain characters with crappy LS like Goku.
Like I said before, I think paralysis inducement is one of those abilities that ignores things such as strength, dura, etc.
it ignores it because if you paralyze a higher dimensional existence you're basically paralyzing a higher spatial structure than 3D. Since you don't have the 4D existence to resist its 4D space even if you resist it at 3D you still get affected because you cannot block it from that angle which is in 4D space

also if he can do Psychokinesis/Telekinesis at base at that level shouldn't it be noted in his lifting strength for that ability?
Yeah so if you're arguing that its going to paralyze goku on a 4d scale, it wouldn't really be work in my opinion considering goku's existence doesn't have that 4th spatial/temporal axis. So goku's resistance to it is fine. I also don't think having an ability that works on higher dimensional entities necessarily implies is a more potent ability than baseline, all that really implies is that it can affect things that exist on a 4th dimensional level.

And like I said before, I think paralysis inducement ignores any type of physical stat.

Really dumb question, can Silver kill Goku by crushing him? Less dumb question, can he do so to his innards (and will he do so)?

Silver just restraining Goku probably isn’t a wincon since he’s actively doing so and stamina-wise he wouldn’t be able to do so for 24 hours anyways.

Really dumb question, can Silver kill Goku by crushing him? Less dumb question, can he do so to his innards (and will he do so)?

Silver just restraining Goku probably isn’t a wincon since he’s actively doing so and stamina-wise he wouldn’t be able to do so for 24 hours anyways.
No, I heard many times it requires AP to crush someone with LS. Goku's AP is way above silver, it won't work.

Goku don't have 4D spatial structure

the universe is 3D spatial structure + temporal which is different from 4D spatial structure
I also don't think having an ability that works on higher dimensional entities necessarily implies is a more potent ability than baseline, all that really implies is that it can affect things that exist on a 4th dimensional level.
they don't necessarily but the fact that they affect it is what makes them stronger in a unconventional sense.
by having resistance in 3D you resist an infinitisimal splice of the entire 4D ability. you can keep resisting it since it is baseline but due to the size of it you don't or can't resist it completely because your resistance cannot encompass its higher dimensional nature

Silver scales to Knuckles one-shotting something that was unscathed by a Low 2-C explosion caused by an early Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles.
Inverse square law in 4 dimensions, again, for all we know that emerald is miles away from their clash, right? Mogul’s fine though.
So I don't think MUI is doing any one-shotting here, folks.
Scale Super Saiyan God to baseline Low 2-C, 50(0) times amp for blue, stack a kaioken x 20 and another kaioken x 20 and a few oneshots on top and you got MUI Goku’s AP. Oh right, VSBW.

Righty, I know I'm new here and all, And pretty much don't know any of you guys yet (I know fluffy CreatureZ actually from the dragonball wiki, and we have very different views on certain characters), but I have one question to ask first before I settle on an opinion here, Are we using the Manga Version or Anime (Sorry if this should be obvious, or is already established elsewhere in the thread). since they have different scales and such...

Goku don't have 4D spatial structure

the universe is 3D spatial structure + temporal which is different from 4D spatial structure
Yeah I know, thats what I said.
they don't necessarily but the fact that they affect it is what makes them stronger in a unconventional sense.
by having resistance in 3D you resist an infinitisimal splice of the entire 4D ability. you can keep resisting it since it is baseline but due to the size of it you don't or can't resist it completely because your resistance cannot encompass its higher dimensional nature
Yeah and what i'm trying to say is that all he needs is his 3d resistance because he's a 3d being. All he needs to do is resist that infinitesimal splice of that ability because the only part that matters is the infinitesimal splice that will be affecting goku. Thats why I'm saying that it being a higher dimensional ability won't really help.

All he needs to do is resist that infinitesimal splice of that ability because the only part that matters is the infinitesimal splice that will be affecting goku.
and since there are infinite amount of those splice the moment you resist a splice a new one takes over
just like how 1 frame exist as soon as the last frame passed in a video. hence it will still affect him because his resistance will be on an infinite loop of getting affected and resisting happening infinite amount of times within 1 seconds which would also say he gets affected infinite times and he resisted it infinite times in that timeframe
so in a sense he is still paralyzed

I'm not really good at explaining things like this but I hope you get the point I'm trying to say here

Righty, I know I'm new here and all, And pretty much don't know any of you guys yet (I know fluffy CreatureZ actually from the dragonball wiki, and we have very different views on certain characters), but I have one question to ask first before I settle on an opinion here, Are we using the Manga Version or Anime (Sorry if this should be obvious, or is already established elsewhere in the thread). since they have different scales and such...
It's the anime version, you can see the linked profile is dbs anime.
And yes Goku is boundless, the wiki just isn't ready for that crt yet.

Inverse square law in 4 dimensions, again, for all we know that emerald is miles away from their clash, right? Mogul’s fine though.
The Chaos Emeralds aren't going to be literal miles away from Sonic and Knuckles when they're tapping into them lol. They don't grant energy from that far away except for the Master Emerald, and even with the Master Emerald it's just a few hundred feet iirc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back