• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku(SSG) vs DBGTverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he can solostomp almost every person is GT except SSJ4 Gogeta, who gives him a fight, yet a very brief and shot fight to say the least.

UltimateInferno said:
Yes, he can solostomp almost every person is GT except SSJ4 Gogeta, who gives him a fight, yet a very brief and shot fight to say the least.
It would be pretty much SSJ Veggeto vs Super Boo

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. DBGT is serious lacking in DC feats and as inconsistent as you could imagine, but by powerscaling he should be weaker than gogeta

Base Goku roughly equals SSJ3 in DBZ as said with his fight with General rildo i believe it was,and Beerus said he was forced to use 10% against vegeta right?

Featwise they lose but by Powerscaling I think Goku loses

LordAizenSama said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. DBGT is serious lacking in DC feats and as inconsistent as you could imagine, but by powerscaling he should be weaker than gogeta
Base Goku roughly equals SSJ3 in DBZ as said with his fight with General rildo i believe it was,and Beerus said he was forced to use 10% against vegeta right?

Even with the power scaling, he would have speed and hax

LordAizenSama said:

This is why I started this. But I think Goku has the power to win. Plus Beerus' power grows in a nonlinear way. IMO.

@FanOfRPGs higher powerlevels basically mean higher speed,durability, and DC. the only exception to this is that bulky super saiyan form. like i said DBGT is god awful for feats and i'm not sure how backwards powerscaling would go.

as for hax, do you mean the minor Regenerationn? they've fought people with better regen then that, get hit with a good fullbody blast and you won't regen

@AnimeFanboy I'd disagree but that is also just just my opinion, I'm just putting forward things for DBGTs favour as I don't think it would be a stomp in goku's favour like his feats would say it is

LordAizenSama said:
@FanOfRPGs higher powerlevels basically mean higher speed,durability, and DC. the only exception to this is that bulky super saiyan form. like i said DBGT is god awful for feats and i'm not sure how backwards powerscaling would go.
as for hax, do you mean the minor Regenerationn? they've fought people with better regen then that, get hit with a good fullbody blast and you won't regen

@AnimeFanboy I'd disagree but that is also just just my opinion, I'm just putting forward things for DBGTs favour as I don't think it would be a stomp in goku's favour like his feats would say it is
Higher power levels just result in a nonlinear and inconsistent progression of speed. They are really only used for energy output (I personally think BPs only measure the power of a person's aura radiation). Jheese has a higher power level than Butta but he is slower.

Also the GT characters are only FTL+ to MFTL.

@FanofRPGs they are only rated that because of their severe lack of feats like i said, it's quite like in DBZ where the only thing we have to go on is how strong they were fighting eachother, DBZ has always been based on powerscaling. If you conclude that they have more power than SSJG goku, then naturally u'd have to say faster aswell

dude its clear who wud win

dbs is far above gt

this is like pitting high end namek saga against dragon ball part 1

the gap is so massive that this shouldnt even be a serious thread

there is alot nowadays thats why and no matter what any gods of z would demolish gt, its become obivious just by tiers

Viturino said:
Quincy King said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Quincy King said:
Can we like stop with the GT vs Z threads?
Why?
Becasue i'm tired of seeing Gt vs Z threads almost every two days..
There are plenty of other VS threads going on but the only ones ppl comment is DBZ
Do you really expect people to comment on other vs threads on Dragon Ball is going on? There is no other anime that's gonna touch DBZ's popularity anytime soon.

OT: Goku claps and solos GT. Mismatch

But if he's fighting against the verse, would he be outnumbered if they fight all at once despite the massive power he has? And what if they combined the blasts into one against one opponent if they worked together? (Although he could evade if he wasn't stunned or fatigued or exhausted or any kind of drawbacks.)

Pretty sure Godku solos.

He's like, millions of times stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta.

Their number and haxes won't matter that much if they all get washed away by the shockwave of Goku decking Gogeta in the schnoz xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back