• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Cal is instantly banned for making a spite match

Wait, before you castrate me, hear me out.

It's this Demonbane, and the Low 2-C form. This is MUI Goku.

Can Goku beat a 1-A? ovo

Oh, and speed equalized

Demonbane-Shantak
Goku UI (Artwork temporaire)

Then Goku hax stomps just to piss off Cal. XD

Just kidding if that wasn't obvious.

The real cal howard said:
Pfft, you think I follow Demonbane ovo? I have no idea. I've just...let's just say I've been inspired by PaChi's recent threads ovo.

Also, my boi changed his avi. Nice.
I needed to give my dream waifu more love somehow.

"can trap a target in a field and bombard them with infinite heat via Lemuria Impact"

Quite the strange power lol.

No it's against the law. You can do a hefty time in jail if you give anyone the time ring, it's not safe.

Goku realizes that Demonbane is a creature he has never seen before and decides to teleport into the Masadaverse. He is trained by Reinhard to 1-A, teleports to Shin Megami Tensei, Digimon and Saint Seiya and absorbs all the Hax these universes have to offer. Then goes to Umineko and lets himself be blessed by Featherine so that he is connected to her and gets a Type 8 immortality so that he can only die if Featherine is defeated. Then he goes back to Demonbane and stomps him alone with his presence and then deletes the concept of Spite Threads.

End. Omni Goku was born.

Goku super saiyan god infinite by shuma3-d8ybmi4 (1)

We can still go on with this thread if we use the FUN AND GAMES card tho.

Either way, I'm busy kicking the PUBG fanbois to the ground, so tootles! ;)

Correction, Goku becomes Ultra Super Saiyan God Ultra Super Saiyan Kaioken times Above Absolute Infinity Ultra Instinct Grand Mastered Ultimate Omni King Xeno God above Omnipotence. That's the name of his new form after BleackPAIN99's summary.

I will try to be as of now kind of semi legit

In terms of AP Demonbane looks like to be slighly above baseline (able to create and destroy universes with his clashes), Goku has a bit more of scaling with him > Jiren > Beerus > Kefla/Toppo/Vegeta Evo (roughly all in the same ballpark) > Aniraza > Casual Jiren > Infinite Zamasu (who was a literal living timeline). Which means Goku is abit above

With speed equalized, we have Goku who has reactionary dodge and Demonbane's bigger size, but given the opponents are either FTL (Demonbane) or MFTL+ (Goku) the size should be semi irrilevant (see: Giga Bowser, although admittedly there was not such size difference), but we know Goku has fought big opponents such as Ozaru and Aniraza

Which of course means it's time to use HAX.

On that point, we have no doubt, Demonbane edges out, but are these capabilities enough? Let's see

Teleportation - Goku has IT that is similar and is willing to spam. Demonbane seems to use Teleportation less IC

Energy binding - Not the first time DBZ characters face paralysis

Atlantis Strike - durability bypassing attack that warps space time. Could **** up Goku real good if he doesn't dodge

Big Sword - Not much

Illusion Creation - Good question if Goku can be messed up or not by that.I remember it was argued he should be able to instinctively know,but let's put a maybe

Big shield - Flanking attacks

Homing shot - I am just asking, can Itaqua target an opponent MUCH SMALLER than itself? I think ki blasts should destroy it

Shining Trapezohedron - If that hits Goku, that's automatic, but I am not sure how quickly Demonbane would pull it out

---

We also have Demonbane Regenerationn, but it seems it will give no real advantage, the Black hole creation (irrilevant as Goku should be able to outrun them), not sure how much Casuality manipulation is used mid attack, and attack through space time (should be dodgeable)

---

Overall Goku has superior stats, less willingness to use hax (I dont think he'd use a Mufaba or even the Paralysis on Demonbane) and MUI would drain him relatively fast, while Demonbane has more hax,but less capability of landing it due to all seeming to go hax. The shining trapezohedron should be able to seal Goku but that would put DB at a disadvantage as both would be running down on fumes.

Goku can potentially one shot it with a Kamehameha, so I give a vote to Goku, but barely, at 55/100, but Demonbane has a lot of chance to win (Also, having Goku with Demonbane as notable victories would be hilarious)

Of course, if it turns out Casuality Manipulation can be used in combat... yeah, I am giving it to Demonjane

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Correction, Goku becomes Ultra Super Saiyan God Ultra Super Saiyan Kaioken times Above Absolute Infinity Ultra Instinct Grand Mastered Ultimate Omni King Xeno God above Omnipotence. That's the name of his new form after BleackPAIN99's summary.
The correct term for this form should be:
Ultra Super Instinct Briah Mega DNA Digivolve Fūnftes Weltall 9th sense Longinus Cloth Testament Saiyan God Kaio-ken Times googleplex.

Or even: USIBMDNADFW9SLCTSGKKTG Goku

Back