• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah but orange just has too much bullshit for goku to do anything

goku’s only wincon is disintegrating orange with ki, however he needs time to charge up attacks in order to do so, which would leave him open. at any time, orange can create 20000000 clones of himself, turn goku into an apple, or grow so large that none of goku’s attacks would be able to fully disintegrate him

yeah but orange just has too much bullshit for goku to do anything

goku’s only wincon is disintegrating orange with ki, however he needs time to charge up attacks in order to do so, which would leave him open. at any time, orange can create 20000000 clones of himself, turn goku into an apple, or grow so large that none of goku’s attacks would be able to fully disintegrate him
What if I removed all of the equipment and restricted "Knife"?

Okay I think I found a way to make it fair. I'll change Orange to his base key so that he can't wish Goku away, make him keep the 1 trillion bowling balls and I'll restrict his duplication

Okay what if I just change this version of Goku to the Saiyan Saga version? He'd have a much much higher AP as well as numerous speed amps
I'm not trying to make Goku stomp the matchup, I'm just trying to make it fair and give him a decent number of win conditions

Goku is Low 5-B now i think, so he can one shot now.
Well, i still voting here because he can just use Stealth mastery of his, go behind orange and kill him.

that’s unnecessary but sure whatever

he still has no reliable counter to regen or transmutation
He still has a massive AP advantage, numerous speed amps, accelerated development and combat skill. With his AP, he could probably destroy orange before he regenerates, or Orange can win with madness manipulation or transmutation

those require time to charge, which would allow orange to duplicate himself or hax goku
It doesn't actually take that much time for Goku to turn Super Saiyan and he has a bunch of basic ki blasts which barely take time to charge. Plus he has Dwarf Star level Attack Potency while Orange is Moon level

Okay I think I'll keep at at Saiyan Saga Goku since he has numerous speed amps and could most likely disintegrate Orange to prevent regeneration while Orange still has a few advantages himself

It doesn't actually take that much time for Goku to turn Super Saiyan
saiyan saga goku can’t do that can he?
and he has a bunch of basic ki blasts which barely take time to charge.
a basic ki blast will not completely disintegrate orange
Plus he has Dwarf Star level Attack Potency while Orange is Moon level
saiyan saga goku is small planet and base orange is multi-continent but ok

This matchup is using only Base Orange specifically, so there won't be any transformations
base orange can transform whenever he wants, he doesn't need any equipment or anything for it he just needs to yell
Yeah, like in that scene in Dragon Ball super where Ribrianne and the girls start telling everyone they about to transform, and Goku just let them,
that is not an example of goku killing someone before they can show off the ability to transform
If they never did that, Goku would probally just trown them out.
goku lives in a world where everyone and their grandmother has some sort of transformation or power-up, i don't think he will assume that orange is initially at his strongest

also correct me if i'm wrong but since goku can sense ki he can probably tell that orange is not fighting at his full potential

Back