• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Viral

Dude, which versions of these guys are you using. If it's at their strongest, i can see that. But if you aren't specific, then you might end up having some people questioning ya on this....

I would go for Goku as he can suprise attack Viral but he can't stay in space for too long but still he probably can instant transmission insde the thing and beat up Viral also i don't see Viral having any notable haxes

Looking at the profiles it seems that Goku should take this. Like Redgrave said Goku could just IT inside the mech as it does not seem like Viral has any hax that could stop him from doing so.

Also is Goku faster? I mean I know they are both Massively FTL+, but I'm not sure if there is a big difference since it's Massively is actually spelled out on Goku's page.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Looking at the profiles it seems that Goku should take this. Like Redgrave said Goku could just IT inside the mech as it does not seem like Viral has any hax that could stop him from doing so.
Also is Goku faster? I mean I know they are both Massively FTL+, but I'm not sure if there is a big difference since it's Massively is actually spelled out on Goku's page.
Except Goku needs to lock on to a Ki signature to do that.

And Goku's a lot slower (Viral is in the quadrillion c range)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I would go for Goku as he can suprise attack Viral but he can't stay in space for too long but still he probably can instant transmission insde the thing and beat up Viral also i don't see Viral having any notable haxes
Goku can't do that.

It's true that IT requires a lock on to KI, but unless the mech is preventing him from doing so I don't really see how Goku can't do that.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Viral: What did I tell you about suprise attacks? THEY ONLY WORK ONCE!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Goku stomps. They may have the same stats, but this is where Goku's versatility and longer list of abilities come into play. He's too agile and too battle-smart. I don't think size will be an issue, either. Goku wins.

How fast is Viral?

Goku sounds superior in most of his stats, he is bordering on universal while according to Viral's profile he is standard 3-B

What type of immortality does Viral have?

Overall, I think Goku takes this

FanofRPGs said:
How fast is Viral?

Goku sounds superior in most of his stats, he is bordering on universal while according to Viral's profile he is standard 3-B

What type of immortality does Viral have?

Overall, I think Goku takes this
Viral is MFTL+ but not sure of the exact number.

Okay, unless Viral is quadrillions of times FTL or something, I think Goku takes this, Viral seems to not have that much hax while Goku is more versatile + he is stronger

^^killing pilot is usually restricted in this kind of battle. Viral has Tengen Toppa Enki Durga. With this he kept up with Anti-Spiral for a while.

Still Viral's calculated value is higher. You can't say Goku is faster. But someone could say Viral is faster.

umm guys keep in mind, compared to the mech goku is much smaller, so imagine you fighting someone about as much power as your, but much smaller, ofc the smaaller person (like ant sized) will have an advantaged, you wont be able to pin point them all that well, and they can break thru u

Likely Type I .But that's non-factor in this battle. As the immortality of his own body has nothing to do with Tengen Toppa Enki Durga.

Basilisk1995 said:
Likely Type I .But that's non-factor in this battle. As the immortality of his own body has nothing to do with Tengen Toppa Enki Durga.
Goku seems to be stronger, plus he has longer range and has more abilities. Also as TLT1 stated, the size of TTED also will come to a dissadvantage.

Viral doesn't have anything like that as far as I know.Those only belong to Anti-Spiral and some to Simon and his mechas.

Back