• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Haxxed? You mean these: Air Manipulation (Can cause tornadoes and gusts of wind by running really fast), Energy Manipulation (Can absorb Chaos Energy), Intangibility (He can run fast enough to pass through objects), Matter Manipulation (Can disarm molecules by vibrating), Forcefield Creation (By vibrating the air molecules in front of him, he can create an impenetrable force field)

Can you explain those abilities further for me?

Also, since Sonic didn't have any calcs to justify his AP, i'm just gonna assume that he is baseline.

Sonic = 6.3 megatons via being baseline?

Takeshi <<< 81 megatons.

So, even if we used the weaker version of Ichigo's, he still have AP advantage over Sonic.

Sonic should actually be nearly 13 Megatons due to this accepted calc, but the changes were never applied to the profiles because it was forgotten about. Not an advantage by any means, but it lets him avoid being one-shot.

I might come back to this match later. That's all I wanted to say for now.

Sonic starts with hand-to-hand combat, and resorts to his force-fields/intangibility/wind manipulation as the fight escalates.

Fighting h2h combat against Takeshi's isn't a good ideal consider that he is one of the most experienced Riders out there and have been fighting against evil organization and monsters over than 40 years now.

Force-fields get bypassed via Takeshi higher AP.

Intangibility might work until Takeshi manage to find a ways to counter it.

Wind manipulation isn't gonna work consider that it basically his main source of power as he can absorb it for more energy.

Actually, you know what, i retrieve my previous statement about Hongo being more experienced. Since you're using his first form so i will assume that this is BoS (Beginning of Series) Hongo, who is still on his way to become a Kamen Rider. However, Hongo did have some form of martial arts and maybe bit of knowledge of fighting super-powered soldier of SHOCKER.

Back