• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Forces : Infinite Discussion

- If Sega's statement of " Sonic's most powerful enemy yet " [ Not " Eggman's most powerful creation " ... This would only apply for the one Sonic fought, not the one Shadow fought, as the DLC wasn't taken into account before this statement ] is taken literally , it would mean Infinite w/ the Phantom Ruby [ Not the one Shadow fought ] is stronger than any enemy Sonic's ever fought [ Which would make him tier 2 with it ] ... So if this is taken literally, how did Sonic and The Avatar even beat him [ Because the Ruby recharged itself mid-fight... So the Ruby being weakened... Isn't an excuse ] ? I'm not saying this to wank Infinite , however I would like some explanations .

- So, if a revision is made [ not now of course... I want to discuss this ] is it possible to make 2 keys : One without ithe Phantom Ruby [ Which is the same one Shadow fought , and it makes sense... Considering Shadow , Sonic's equal, beat Infinite effortlessly... And then with the Ruby, Sonic and his near equals were beaten effortlessly ] and one with the Phantom Ruby ? What happens to Sonic and the Avatar... Is up to you guys. I heard he {Sonic} gets stronger... But not by this much.

I'm pretty sure it's referring to base Sonic, at least to me. Problem is they didn't need Super Sonic to beat him and yes the Ruby needed to recharge but in the fight he states it finally finished recharging but didn't just vaporize them on the spot.

Though If others disagree then I guess another key is fine.

The latter is fine but i kinda think the former is a outlier seeing as neither Sonic nor the avatar even used the super form against him.

Sonic Forces writing is very bad, Infinite proved to be less impressive than Mephiles.

It says Sonic's most powerful enemy yet, Solaris is an enemy to Sonic, Erazor is an enemy to Sonic, Time Eater is an enemy to Sonic, can anyone really prove this is just for hype considering Eggman implies the PHR is above the Master Emerald.

And Sonic not needing Supersonic wouldn't mean anything, Supersonic is always above Base Sonic since the Emeralds increase Sonic's power all the times, it's like a stack upon his Base form.

It would mean much and the emeralds don't increase Sonic's power all the time. Infinite isn't Sonic's most powerful enemy. And egg man never implied the PHR is above the master emerald. Infinite is just hype.

Back