• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why not ?

Speed is equalized. They are in-character , and they fight at the place where Miku sings Senbonzakura. They have no prep time and no knowledge of each other. There is a distance of 20 meters between them at the beginning of the fight. No outside help.

Who wins and why ?

Sonic : 1 (Cal)

Miku : 0

Inconclusive : 3 (Metal Mario875, DeusthroughtheMachina, Saikou)

I'm assuming you're using the 4A versions... In that case, I say that even though Miku's size shifting, toon-force, and non-corporeal ability might cause trouble, Sonic will win because of his time stop, higher reality warping, and his resistance to reality warping.

I hate to say this, but... Miku should win this.

Don't get me wrong, it's pretty close. But there's a couple problems.

Sonic's reality warping allowed him to rewrite everything on a planetary scale. Both of these characters are more than capable of taking that w/o effort. Reality Warping is honestly not what this comes down to; especially since Miku can come back from being erased from existence.

Since the two are dead even (thank you, o' great speed equalization), it should come down to hax. In which case, nothing Sonic has can really do anything effective against someone like Miku.

If he disperses her into atoms, she'll regenerate.

If he tries to hit her, he'll fail due to incorporeality.

While Miku's singing is an omnidirectional sound wave—Sonic can't really avoid or dodge something like that. Both have reality warping, but can resist it—that's nearly useless for both of them.

Both have immortality type 8, but Sonic's simply requires the wind, which is on planet Eartb—which Miku can destroy quite easily.

Not to mention that, well, Miku can honestly get around easier. Teleportation, true flight, size manipulation... I just don't see Sonic winning.

Granted, his Chaos powers can really help him here; like Machina pointed out, Time Stop can really help.

But his time stop is limited, and Miku can be incorporeal while he's using it. Also, regen. Even if he destroyed her completely, she can still regenerate.

And because they're in-character, Sonic won't go for time stop, nor will Miku go for incorporeality. But regen persists no matter what. Overall, Miku wins it out. My vote goes to her.

I'm not familiar with how exactly Sonic's molecular vibration intangibiliy works or how he activates it. Could Sonic's intangibility force this into a stalemate or give him an edge?

DeusthroughtheMachina said:
I'm not familiar with how exactly Sonic's molecular vibration intangibiliy works or how he activates it. Could Sonic's intangibility force this into a stalemate or give him an edge?
I'm unsure as well. Perhaps I'll ask around here soon... But good point!

If both become intangible, neither can hit the other, thus, inconclusive.

In that case, either Miku wins, or inconclusive.

And from what I can tell, inconclusive is more likely.

If we talk Earth-wind only for Sonic's immortality, then Miku COULD win via Reality Warping. But yeah otherwise this looks very inconclusive to me too.

Back