• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wonder if robotnik simple had a machine save him, or they will go dark and have him transfer his councioness to a clone like in archie.

Also, any estimates on his final robot? Seemed to the size of a mountain but those are variable, eyeballing seemed to be hundreds of meters tall, he also said it was 700x larger than sonic but that could be taunting

Wonder if robotnik simple had a machine save him, or they will go dark and have him transfer his councioness to a clone like in archie.

Also, any estimates on his final robot? Seemed to the size of a mountain but those are variable, eyeballing seemed to be hundreds of meters tall, he also said it was 700x larger than sonic but that could be taunting
Yeah the CGI on the Death Egg Robot wasn't the best in certain frames (It gave me slight Lavagirl and Sharkboy vibes) but iirc there was a scene where it was standing next to a bridge which could be used as a measurement reference I guess?

Depending on the other shot estimates, we can compare it, i know he walked close to a mountain once so that helps too, whatever is more consistent, is good to remember that a lot of his shots that seemed small had him far away, like we seeing his whole foot when a car was on screen when it was ver far away

Though we have shots of robotnik's size compared to it's head

Should be, the ME’s chaos energy is superior to Sonic’s and the Chaos Emeralds are equal to the ME
So the Master Emerald (Pre Separation), the Chaos Emeralds, Super Sonic, and Master Eggman (outside of likely durability) would all scale above the shockwaves. I guess we calc the second shockwave and see what it gives us.

The funny thing is, since Robotnik used a seemingly depowered quill to perform that crazy feat, the Eggpod should likely upscale to that (and Sonic survives a blast from it, although he got knocked-out).
My only concern is that the shockwaves are so far above everything else in the paramount verse that if we scale anything outside of the Emeralds and their users to them, it might be deemed an outlier. I'm not saying we shouldn't, just stating my concern is all.

So basically: The god tiers (the Emeralds, Super Sonic, and Master Eggman) >>> Death Egg Robot >> Charged up Knuckles > (but mostly even) further Charged up Sonic > normal charge Sonic </= Eggpod = A single Quill > the depowered Quill shockwave.

I mean these are just two movies, and both these feats are related to Sonic himself. I know that we have Sonic getting knocked-out by that bomb in the first movie but we can't ignore him surviving a blast from the Eggpod and Knuckles' punches.
We have something similar with his speed in the second movie where Knuckles can't just blitz a car and Sonic struggles to run on water for awhile but in the same movie he can casually outspeed gunfire, lasers, etc.

Wouldn't depend on how well sonic can channel it scaling him to a machine designed to channel it when eggman's vehicle was able to fight sonic who had a lot more quills.

Back