• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern) vs. Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Apparently Scarlet Witch uses a power called "Chaos Magic," how fitting.

Super Sonic (Modern) vs. House of M Scarlet Witch
  • Both are 2-A (Multiverse level+)
  • Speed is equalized
  • Standard Battle Assumptions otherwise
The Blue (Now Golden) Blur: 0
fa6o57K.png

Wanda Django Maximoff: 0
l6ZPhX9.png

Pneuma Solos (Inconclusive): 0

sonic usually starts by doing one of his blitz speed amps, and wanda would get temporaly nuked with any punch he trows, what does wanda starts with?

(Going by the profiles) House of M SW > Cosmic Cube Beyonder, and Cubes are stronger than Galactus

i don't think that stats matter much, sonic only need 1 blows to nuke her across all of time, what does she usually start with?

Following

Besides Sonic blitzing and One-Shot as a wincon, what he can do agaist Wanda Powernull? Because i can't think anything on the top of my head.

I am a bit surprised that no more mutants is treated as a universal power null on here but anyway...

She should be able to nullify almost everything in his arsenal.

This includes statistics. So uh ... How do you feel about human level sonic fighting a 2-A MFTL+?

I am a bit surprised that no more mutants is treated as a universal power null on here but anyway...

She should be able to nullify almost everything in his arsenal.

This includes statistics. So uh ... How do you feel about human level sonic fighting a 2-A MFTL+?
well....is this a first move of her? and how does she do it? because if sonic uses the boost he might blitz her before she do it

now that i think about it, i think she couldn't null the chaos emeralds, since 1 they are in the hammer space and 2 as far as i saw she only nulled people instead of in-animated objects like rocks, could be wrong tho

well....is this a first move of her? and how does she do it? because if sonic uses the boost he might blitz her before she do it

now that i think about it, i think she couldn't null the chaos emeralds, since 1 they are in the hammer space and 2 as far as i saw she only nulled people instead of in-animated objects like rocks, could be wrong tho
It's magic and it's a spell. I'm unsure if it's her first move but I'm pretty sure that's what this key of hers is mainly known for.

Other than that she's just a reality warper who can do almost anything. I'm not a big marvel guy so I've got no idea what her move would be if not the power null.

Also, she could null things across the entire multiverse so I don't really think hammer space matters?

And well, her targets at the same were specifically mutants so yeah she hasn't nulled rocks lol. But that doesn't necessarily mean she can't.

It's magic and it's a spell. I'm unsure if it's her first move but I'm pretty sure that's what this key of hers is mainly known for.
iirc, didn't she only did that because of an emotional distress peak or something? i never really read house of M, but aside from that, i think that she needs to say "no more /insert what she wants to null/" right?

Other than that she's just a reality warper who can do almost anything.
well sonic resists reality warping, so that wouldn't do much

I'm not a big marvel guy so I've got no idea what her move would be if not the power null.

Also, she could null things across the entire multiverse so I don't really think hammer space matters?
i guess....? huh, surprised we don't have a description of how hammer space interacts with such thing, meh

And well, her targets at the same were specifically mutants so yeah she hasn't nulled rocks lol. But that doesn't necessarily mean she can't.
well, i guess? but i also think that we can't just assume that she can.......huh, i will keep from voting and wait the marvel peeps to come is suppose, i have many doubts about her after all

Isn’t no more mutants just the turning off of the X gene? isnt that less power null and more, idk biological manip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back