• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog Super Forms Question/Feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this isn't too much to ask for or I'm not going too far with this process or whatever.

The Super Forms, due to the Chaos Emeralds, were capable of fighting against foes who could fight in voids, or places that lacked actual time correct?

Would this not mean that the Super Forms themselves, by way of 'thoughts into power' would also mean that they could also give them potential speed hax such as fighting said creatures?

It's not too far fetched from my point of view, as the Tails from Generations already stated that Sonic's speed had a hax that allowed it to fix time and space by way of running through it. But I know that won't get accepted.

What I'm saying is, shouldn't the speed of the characters in their Super Forms be from FTL or MFTL, if we use my last post in Content Revision as a reference, to potentially Infinite based on those facts. Darkspine Sonic should also have said feats, as Alf or whatever his name is, haha, I'm not perfect, was above the laws of his own reality due to having the world rings and making that world into his own devices. The Time Eater and Solaris could move outside of the rules of the universe via screwing over timelines, etc and also, the three hedgehogs at the ability to represent past, present, and future in the fight with Solaris.

So basically from my point of view, should have FTL (or MFTL) to potentially Infinite Speed, and so too should Darkspine Sonic and Alf, if I'm getting that correct. If it's not then it's not, I just wanted to give it a try, you guys are doing awesome though.

I agree, i was planning the upgrade the super states speed forms to MFTL+, the Infinite Speed recently changed the requirements for having it, so i'm sure if all the characters can have it.

All characters who can use the Chaos Emeralds have the ability to use their powers, because it's been stated that's what they do. They turn your deepest desires into reality, compared to what the situation is.

I'm not saying just give them random powers, reality warping is fine, but it seems like a fact that if they were able to fight a character of Infinite Speed, they too would move at Infinite Speed. If you must and people complain about it, I understand. But the Chaos Emeralds work on the needs of the Super Forms wielders it seems.

Which is surprising but otherwise accurate, Sonic having problems against planet busters in Super Forms but then being able to hurt a Multiversal Abomination would make more sense, even though it does show that the Emeralds have limitations because he needed two other characters to help him do so for Solaris and Classic Sonic for Time Eater.

^ I agree on the whole "needs" thing. In Rush, 06, and Generations, Super Sonic needed 2-C Power. In Unleashed intro, why would Sonic need that same amount against Eggman. Since base Modern Sonic is planet level, He was possibly Star or higher at that time. When he finally went up aginst Dark Gaia, he was given the respective power to defeat it. (A way to make the final boss not a complete stomp from a dev point of view.)

idk about all super forms because it was stated by Iizuka that only sonic, shadow and silver are the only one's who can use the true power of the chaos emeralds which explains why they are the only one's going super.

shadow even admited in 06 that if sonic was still alive (he was dead before elise did that ritual) they would've been able to defeat solaris, and doesn't mention anything about tails and knuckles being on the same level or being helpful at all.

Iizuka also stated that super knuckles and super tails were just in sonic 3 as a reward for the player.

that was adventure sonic which is nowhere near as powerful as modern sonic, and tails and knuckles didn't really go super, they just got invincibility sheilds which super sonic always gets.

Sonic wiki list them as Super Forms, because the Classic Sonic characters are from another dimension, that's why the super form appearance is different from eras.

but if knuckle's and tails' super state were equal to sonic, shadow and silver's then why did shadow and silver need ONLY sonic to defeat solaris?

Sonic Adventure: Sonic is motivated by his friends and receives positive energy from the emeralds and stomps Perfect Chaos.

Sonic Adventure 2: Super Sonic and Super Shadow are not motivated, but they were both able to defeat Finalhazard.

Sonic Heroes: Super Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are motivated by the others to stop and defeat Metal Overlord, who was said by Eggman that he had doubt that the emeralds would stop him.

Shadow the Hedgehog: Super Shadow is not motivated, but defeats Devil Doom.

Sonic 06: After Elise kiss Super Sonic, Shadow and Silver were motivated by everyone, and their desire is to stop Solaris.

Sonic Rush Adventure: Sonic and Blaze supports each other and defeats the Egg Wizard with the power of the stars, which can merge universes.

Sonic Unleashes: Chips helps, motvates and support Sonic to stop Perfect Dark Gaia, which he easily pierces and destroy.

Sonic Generations: Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic are motivated by everyone in the area to stop Time Eater, which the attack and destroy its core.

Sonic Forces: The trophy for Infinite defeat is called bonds of friendship.

but base modern sonic wasn't motivated by anyone and was still able to beat perfect chaos and during the sonic 06 cutscene before he fought solaris doesn't look like he is getting any motivation from anyone and was still able to fight him, so what ever happens in the adventure era (while ryan drummond voiced sonic) cannot be scaled to the modern era. but everything that happens in the modern era can. sonic unleashed was just 1 inconsistency for modern super sonic but then he has 4 other consistent modern super sonic fights in sonic generations, rush, rush adventure and 06. adventure super sonic could scale to super tails and knuckles as shown in heroes but modern super sonic should be higher.

btw dark i dont think you should use the sonic wiki, they think that dark gaia is the second strongest god that sonic has faced which clearly isn't true.

Sausages123456789 said:
btw dark i dont think you should use the sonic wiki, they think that dark gaia is the second strongest god that sonic has faced which clearly isn't true.
That's true about that, but other sources says that Heroes Team Super Super is composed by the three Super States.

sorrry, i got confused due to the MASSIVE difference in looks that the super states had, sonic shadow and silver all look golden (probably because of Iizuka's statement) and tails and knuckles still look normal.

Dark649 said:
Sonic Adventure: Sonic is motivated by his friends and receives positive energy from the emeralds and stomps Perfect Chaos.
Sonic Adventure 2: Super Sonic and Super Shadow are not motivated, but they were both able to defeat Finalhazard.

Sonic Heroes: Super Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are motivated by the others to stop and defeat Metal Overlord, who was said by Eggman that he had doubt that the emeralds would stop him.

Shadow the Hedgehog: Super Shadow is not motivated, but defeats Devil Doom.

Sonic 06: After Elise kiss Super Sonic, Shadow and Silver were motivated by everyone, and their desire is to stop Solaris.

Sonic Rush Adventure: Sonic and Blaze supports each other and defeats the Egg Wizard with the power of the stars, which can merge universes.

Sonic Unleashes: Chips helps, motvates and support Sonic to stop Perfect Dark Gaia, which he easily pierces and destroy.

Sonic Generations: Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic are motivated by everyone in the area to stop Time Eater, which the attack and destroy its core.

Sonic Forces: The trophy for Infinite defeat is called bonds of friendship.
To the Shadow the Hedgehog thing, Shadow was motivated, it never said that you couldn't be motivated intensely by your own desires. But yeah, I can see most of these being a thing.

Sausages123456789 said:
Technically, Dark Gaia is a Primordial God and is the Embodiment of "Night", but yeah, don't use the wikia explicitly, only use what they back up by sources. If they can't back them up, there's no point as anyone can change the wiki to their own benefit.

But technically Dark Gaia might be far stronger than we think it is.

dark gaia used all of the negative energy from the chaos emeralds, didn't mephiles and iblis do the same thing so that they could create solaris? this is probably why they stated that he was second to strongest.

Dark Gaia may have absorbed the emeralds powers, but he was already that strong the process matured him quicker than he was supposed to be. Both gods already existed, they were just sealed away. Dark Gaia because it was its job, and Solaris because of some unknown reason otherwise Eggman would not have known what Solaris was.

^ That makes sense. The emeralds just loosened the seal enough for Dark Gaia to break free and get back to full power. This also explains why Super Sonic was worn out even with Light Gaia's help.

But it's not known for sure if that's true. Do not take that as canon. That's only speculation. It makes sense but it's only a Game... It's only a theory.

in the wii version of sonic unleashed sonic beats perfect dark gaia by himself, but in the ps3 and xbox 360 he one shots him by piercing through his eye, but he had to wait until the right moment.

who ever is an avatar/embodiment of chaos (has a natural ability to use chaos powers and energy and can transform into their ultimate form/super state) such as sonic should get speed upgrade if it's allowed. but shouldn't we wait until forces releases so we can be sure of it?

I will try to make a super speed upgrade before Forces, i plan to make them MFTL+. I also need to add several things to Sonic and Eggman.

What about Archie? Everyone & their grandma should be immeasurable & 2-A since only 7 emeralds can destroy infinite timelines & The Great Harmony fused countless Emeralds to amp them way further,plus the SGW feat happened PRE & POST reboot,the only difference being The Time Eater incident.

Cool. I've read a good chunk of Archie, if the stuff about Megaman is anything to go by, Sonic should still have his abilities from the old series. Especially when he outspeeds Quickman. Though I don't know that much about it. Megaman's reactions are also capable of keeping up with Sonic.

One

[[1]]

Fighting in voids is no longer automatically considered as infinite speed.

Not unless they can move anywhere instantly.

I do not think that we count omnipresence across time, without any space involved.

Anyway, I will unsubscribe from this thread now, as part of my effort to redice my workload.

Antvasima said:
I do not think that we count omnopresence across time.
Well yea, Solaris is Omnipresent across Time but still bounded to Space, so that may apply Nigh-Omnipresence.

Also goes for Time Eater to have Nigh-Omnipresence since creating "Time Holes" allowed his attacks and etc. to reach other timelines as part of his range.

We could also stated that the fact that the Chaos Emeralds gave Sonic, Shadow and Silver the ability to fight him (as present, past and future) is a feat of the Chaos Emeralds giving them speed feats though.

They still had to fight these guys, and it would be unbelievable to call their speeds "just MFTL".

Also it would be bad if you just joined the conversation then automatically shot a person down like that man, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back