• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wait a minute...are you even allowed to restrict dimensional manipulation if its like a standard thing? i thought you could only restrict stuff thats listed as 'possibly'
i say this because this thread isn't in fun and games anymore

I'm gonna note that OP is using normal Super Sonic and not Hidden Power Sonic so Sonic doesn't have his Cyber Corruption stuff
This detail is ultimately the reason why Sonic edges out in this regard. See Sonic's Low Godly regen negation may not be able to overcome Bug's High-Godly regen (even disregarding Bug's resistance to High-Godly regen negation say that five times fast) the Super Form is capable of Negating Invulnerability of Bug's Bunny, allowing the rabbit to experience something's he's never really felt before: actual pain in an actual fight. With this and Sonic's obvious stats advantage, Sonic may not be able to kill Bugs, but he can sure as hell leave him in an actual world of pain long enough to be knocked out for the count, being both stronger and faster than the rabbit can handle.
I mean Toons also resist Pain manip and Bugs has many Stamina feats of taking an extreme amount of punishment.
Bugs is definetly smarter, but Sonic takes it in actual combat experience.
While Sonic does have good experience, Bugs has been tooning around and fighting and outsmarting foes for over 80 years which is much more experience than Sonic.

I have more to say but I'm short on time rn.

While Sonic does have good experience, Bugs has been tooning around and fighting and outsmarting foes for over 80 years which is much more experience than Sonic.
that is not more experienced then what Sonic did, Sonic in 1 day of fighting became the best in the world in sword fight, even overtrowing legendary knights, even while time traveled to the pressent and fighting against a machine that had years of research over all of his patters and movements he still beat it while mocking it, considering a master martial artist's movements such as knuckles as "simple to read", defeating in 30 seconds Ultimate Emerl, who had all the moves and skill of himself and all of his friends combined and even with Eggman's Super Genius intelect and all of his research over years and years of Sonic's movement, with all of his time, reality altering and all of his machines, Sonic still beat his over 227,000 times while also mocking him most of the time

i dunno the feats Bugs has, but what you described is not even close to being comparable to what Sonic has

that is not more experienced then what Sonic did, Sonic in 1 day of fighting became the best in the world in sword fight, even overtrowing legendary knights, even while time traveled to the pressent and fighting against a machine that had years of research over all of his patters and movements he still beat it while mocking it, considering a master martial artist's movements such as knuckles as "simple to read", defeating in 30 seconds Ultimate Emerl, who had all the moves and skill of himself and all of his friends combined and even with Eggman's Super Genius intelect and all of his research over years and years of Sonic's movement, with all of his time, reality altering and all of his machines, Sonic still beat his over 227,000 times while also mocking him most of the time

i dunno the feats Bugs has, but what you described is not even close to being comparable to what Sonic has
That's cool and all but we were just comparing raw combat experience not their skill generally. I can go over Bugs feats later if needed although I don't think skill is that big of a factor here due to the debate mostly being around their hax's.

That's cool and all but we were just comparing raw combat experience not their skill generally.
I can go over Bugs feats later if needed although I don't think skill is that big of a factor here due to the debate mostly being around their hax's.
meh, fair enough

wait a minute...are you even allowed to restrict dimensional manipulation if its like a standard thing? i thought you could only restrict stuff thats listed as 'possibly'
This hasn't been addressed yet.

if it gives another tier, then it can be restricted

Also wanted to mention that Bugs arrives to his fights or simply appears most of the time already using Perception Manipulation considering he starts in disguises a lot, so he doesn't need to act on the draw in order to activate it. The second the fight starts, he could already be in the costume of a bystander and convince Sonic with his charisma to abandon the fight or look for Bugs elsewhere.

I not exactly conviced on Sonic Wincons.
Bugs probally hax him before being defeated by what FireSword said.
So you know, voting bugs. Causing Paim until bugs gets knock out is...

All these hax aren't bad per se, but they're unlikely to work on Sonic for various reasons. For the adhesive manipulation, it simply because it would require Sonic to get stuck to it, which isn't that likely considering Sonic can fly. For the other 3 however, while they all would definetely work on Sonic, they aren't like to take affect simply because Sonic is much faster thanks to his speed amps.
Bug's hax and toonforce generally work around character's in his universe because most of them are equal to him speedwise (or they are inferior, given that Bug's is one of the top tiers), so against a individual who is much faster than Bug's can act, its unlikely he would be able to have those advantages take effect before Sonic makes Bugs roadkill, and it would be unfair to suggest that these abilities can act faster than Bug's reaction since they require Bug's to do something most of the time first.
I mean even if Sonic speed amps and plows through Bugs, he just regens and continues whatever he was trying to do. Bug's only needs to get a few words out to SI Sonic or to trap sonic in a musical sequence.

I mean even if Sonic speed amps and plows through Bugs, he just regens and continues whatever he was trying to do. Bug's only needs to get a few words out to SI Sonic or to trap sonic in a musical sequence.
He also just needs a single word to paralyze Sonic too. He just needs to say "stop".

Wait, so, question about Bugs here. What could he do within the range of his Supernatural Luck and non-resisted abilities that could even meaningfully affect an Invulnerable Super Sonic? Broadway Force is nice but are we assuming Bugs is gonna lock him into a dance until the end of time? Bugs can't harm him. SI I can't speak on.

Also, paralysis likely won't work due to Sonic's greater resistance to Cyber Corruption in Final Horizon (something Tails noted was making him unable to move, with a full culmination of being corrupted causing the person to freeze entirely with Interdimensional BFR sprinkled on top).

I expected a bunch of Sonic supporters to show up out of nowhere the moment this reached grace. Anyway, counted

Wait, so, question about Bugs here. What could he do within the range of his Supernatural Luck and non-resisted abilities that could even meaningfully affect an Invulnerable Super Sonic? Broadway Force is nice but are we assuming Bugs is gonna lock him into a dance until the end of time? Bugs can't harm him. SI I can't speak on.

Also, paralysis likely won't work due to Sonic's greater resistance to Cyber Corruption in Final Horizon (something Tails noted was making him unable to move, with a full culmination of being corrupted causing the person to freeze entirely with Interdimensional BFR sprinkled on top).
Perception Manipulation. Convince him he's someone else. Get him to abandon the fight. It's Bugs's starting move anyways.

I think Bugs' paralysis is different. He can stop Sonic just by holding up a stop sign

Would probably have the same result tbh. I don't see anything that changes.
I thought the resistances to Paralysis and Perception Manipulation were only for Super Sonic? Also Bugs still has regeneration and Sonic doesn't immediately open fights with Chaos Control

I thought the resistances to Paralysis and Perception Manipulation were only for Super Sonic? Also Bugs still has regeneration and Sonic doesn't immediately open fights with Chaos Control
Nah, they're for base Sonic. Even then, I don't think that Bugs has a feasible way of beating Sonic considering he's a whole tier below him so he can't physically attack him and he currently resists all of his hax unless we want to keep Low 1-C Bugs restricted.

I already made a bigger post yesterday, but I just wanted to simplifiy it into something a bit more coherent:

Since Super Sonic is fastly stronger than bug's as well as being invulnerable and faster with speed amps, there is very little that Bug's with his general abilities can do to affect Super Sonic directly, since the most they can do is extend the fight. And while Super Sonic can't harm Bugs, his ability to negate Bugs' invulnerability means he can probably harm him enough to knock him unconcious. In addition, thanks to Frontiers, the Cyber Aura Sonic can wield is a very strong wincon, since Bugs can't resist memory and info manip. There's a few other factors such as SI, Bug's luck manip and broadway force, but most of these would likely just extend the fight since Bug's himself can't actually hurt Sonic either.

Bug's best option is his ability to mimic powers, but assuming that he even could, he likely wouldn't be able to replicate the super form properly since it requires him to understand all of Super Sonic's secondary abilities. Not to mention that Super Sonic can negate the powers of Chaos Emerald-enchanced beings like Perfect Chaos and Solaris, meaning the he could likely depower Bug's before the latter could beat him with his knockoff super form.

In any case, I'm pretty sure this will end in a victory for Bug's due to majority vote, but I at least want to give my two cents in.

I already made a bigger post yesterday, but I just wanted to simplifiy it into something a bit more coherent:

Since Super Sonic is fastly stronger than bug's as well as being invulnerable and faster with speed amps, there is very little that Bug's with his general abilities can do to affect Super Sonic directly, since the most they can do is extend the fight. And while Super Sonic can't harm Bugs, his ability to negate Bugs' invulnerability means he can probably harm him enough to knock him unconcious. In addition, thanks to Frontiers, the Cyber Aura Sonic can wield is a very strong wincon, since Bugs can't resist memory and info manip. There's a few other factors such as SI, Bug's luck manip and broadway force, but most of these would likely just extend the fight since Bug's himself can't actually hurt Sonic either.

Bug's best option is his ability to mimic powers, but assuming that he even could, he likely wouldn't be able to replicate the super form properly since it requires him to understand all of Super Sonic's secondary abilities. Not to mention that Super Sonic can negate the powers of Chaos Emerald-enchanced beings like Perfect Chaos and Solaris, meaning the he could likely depower Bug's before the latter could beat him with his knockoff super form.

In any case, I'm pretty sure this will end in a victory for Bug's due to majority vote, but I at least want to give my two cents in.
considering that resistance came that alter the wincon's bugs has, pretty sure we would need a recount aconting for those

Back