• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog VS Mickey Mouse (0-0-0)

Okay, this one might be interesting
  • "Sonic Advance 3" Sonic is being used
  • "Accumulated Toon Heart Power" Mickey is being used
  • Sonic has 10 rings and Mickey has access to the Paintbrush
  • Super Sonic is restricted
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Sonic´s profile - Mickey´s profile
dexghyw-014e5ef5-d3b0-4a18-8744-83d8d464bc2b.png
Mickey_Mouse.png

Sonic defeats capitalism:

Oh, boy! (CCA reference):

Man appears and call them stupid (Incon):

Last edited:
I thought on the that while analyzing their profiles, i think Mickey can handle them through his hax
Mickey might be able to pull off a win thanks to his luck. It should help him from getting immediately just messed up by Sonic and cause his own attacks to backfire. Mid-Godly would also be an issue because Mickey can come back from a lot of attacks that would reasonably kill him. If Mickey just starts dancing and makes Sonic’s skeleton jump out of him to join in, then it might be joever for Sonic. But if Sonic immediately goes for Chaos Control then it’s equally over for Mickey.

Sonic naturally starts with physical attacks, his spin dash and Speed amps
Mickey usually starts with the paintbrush if he has it. With the Paint or Thinner Guardians, he can pretty much splatter any enemy in the area with Paint or Thinner immediately. Since Sonic resists those on a 6-D scale, Mickey should quickly be able to realize that the Paintbrush is useless and go for one of his haxes like Broadway Force instead.

Mickey usually starts with the paintbrush if he has it. With the Paint or Thinner Guardians, he can pretty much splatter any enemy in the area with Paint or Thinner immediately. Since Sonic resists those on a 6-D scale, Mickey should quickly be able to realize that the Paintbrush is useless and go for one of his haxes like Broadway Force instead.
Wouldn't he still take Blitz for the 8x speed amp of spin dash?

the.......the being he is attacking that with is still relatively fine tho? regardless, rings would protect him from being perfurated in the first place
Then he loses his rings and Mickey uses the same attack again

regarldless, will wait for other people to say his other wincons before casting a vote
Supernatural Luck, Reality Warping, Power Nulification, Subjective Reality, Multilocation, Telepathy, Transmutation, Sealing and EE are his main wincons

Yes, Oh boy is kinda busted, lol

Sonic doesn't need to use his body to use Chaos Control, he can do it by just thinking, i noticed that his standard equipment is "none notable" so i guess out of that immense abilities list, he only has the magical brush, that makes my job much easier, will start to write my cents into the match rn
Look below his standard equipment section, there is a list of items he can use through his hammerspace

Also, how is Sonic bypassing Mid-Godly regen or Supernatural Luck?

I already listed what Mickey would do at the start but I guess everyone elected to ignore that.

Yeah, Mickey himself doesn't need to do anything to activate the Paint and Thinner Guardians, which activate instantaneously to coat the surrounding enemies around him in Paint or Thinner. However, Sonic resists all of that, so Mickey would go for Broadway Force which he has used rather frequently, especially in his early years. So all he needs to do is do a little dance move and Sonic's skeleton would come alive and pop out of his skin to dance along with him. Sonic's speed amps and skill will probably make this difficult, but Mickey has supernatural luck to ensure that a good number of his attacks would passively backfire around him in comical ways. I'm told Sonic doesn't start with Chaos Control, but if he does have the chance to pull it off, Mickey's helpless.

Mickey's Advantages:
  • Mid Godly regen to make himself basically impossible to kill by Sonic by traditional means
  • Supernatural Luck will give him a lot of time to prepare for something
  • Morality manipulation to make Sonic become an ally if he hits Sonic with paint
  • Body puppetry with his lasers if hit Sonic with his disco beams(dunno what else to call them)
  • Durability Neg to pop Sonic if he runs out of rings

all other haxes i didn't mentioned are things that Sonic either straight up resists or that Mickey has no shot at ever making it work with Sonic(explanation bellow) or that Sonic has as well(Example: Duplication)

Sonic's Advantages:
  • Much more skilled in combat, his analytical prediction would allow him to see through all of Mickey's moves and attack patterns
  • Much more agile, which alongside his speed amps would allow him to easily dodge most of Mickey's attacks
  • A bunch of blitz worth amps, that make him see people who were speed blitzing him seem frozen from his perspective(Spin Dash, Super Peel out and Boost) that would allow him to keep Mickey at bay at virtually all times, with bunch of them making him impossible for Mickey to touch(Spin Dash for bussaw like spin and Boost with forcefield aura)
  • Accelerated Development + Stats Amps to make him constantly grow during the battle, making any physical confrontation go to Sonic
  • His insta shield can protect and reflect projectiles back at Mickey
  • Can use his Sonic Guard technique to block off any regular attack Mickey tries to trow at him while building up power for himself
  • his rings can block off any attack or physical damage Mickey tries to trow at him, altho since he has only 10 in this match, it will likely not matter much
  • Can use Ring Time to transform Mickey into rings if he comes close to him
  • Can just steal any item from Mickey's Hammer space as he pleases
  • If Mickey manages to kill him, Sonic can revive himself with Last Chance, now knowing the danger and going for his more immediate wincons
  • Can use Chaos Control for a multitude of effects, like Stopping time, BFR + Sealing Mickey beyond his range and teleport Mickey and anything he trows at him out of the way

My vote? i would go for Sonic on this one, while Mickey's Luck + Immortalities + Mid Godly regen would allow him to survive quite a long time, Sonic has all the ways necessary to not fall to his ways of finishing him, and even if he does, Sonic can just revive and, seeing the danger, instantly use Chaos Control for an instant win, if he doesn't decide to use it before that given Mickey's Immortalitities not making him die

I already listed what Mickey would do at the start but I guess everyone elected to ignore that.

Yeah, Mickey himself doesn't need to do anything to activate the Paint and Thinner Guardians, which activate instantaneously to coat the surrounding enemies around him in Paint or Thinner. However, Sonic resists all of that, so Mickey would go for Broadway Force which he has used rather frequently, especially in his early years. So all he needs to do is do a little dance move and Sonic's skeleton would come alive and pop out of his skin to dance along with him. Sonic's speed amps and skill will probably make this difficult, but Mickey has supernatural luck to ensure that a good number of his attacks would passively backfire around him in comical ways. I'm told Sonic doesn't start with Chaos Control, but if he does have the chance to pull it off, Mickey's helpless.
eh, Sonic will most likely instantly use it if Mickey kills him, which he can revive btw

so Sonic would stay alive after Mickey does the thing?
Somewhat, yeah. Although his skeleton would be dancing and incapacitated.I think Mickey should have enough time to pull it off. It just functions without the necessity of his brain now.

Somewhat, yeah. Although his skeleton would be dancing and incapacitated.I think Mickey should have enough time to pull it off. It just functions without the necessity of his brain now.
i mean, if that is so, Sonic can still use Chaos Control to just stop Mickey even then, it can be used by thought

i mean, if that is so, Sonic can still use Chaos Control to just stop Mickey even then, it can be used by thought
I guess then Mickey has no way to beat Sonic since one, body puppetry is useless given he can activate it by thought, Chaos Control bypasses his Mid-Godly, Morality Manipulation wouldn't work, and he can't get close to Sonic. Fair to call it a stomp?

• Much more skilled in combat, his analytical prediction would allow him to see through all of Mickey's moves and attack patterns
  • Much more agile, which alongside his speed amps would allow him to easily dodge most of Mickey's attacks
  • A bunch of blitz worth amps, that make him see people who were speed blitzing him seem frozen from his perspective(Spin Dash, Super Peel out and Boost) that would allow him to keep Mickey at bay at virtually all times, with bunch of them making him impossible for Mickey to touch(Spin Dash for bussaw like spin and Boost with forcefield aura)
  • Accelerated Development + Stats Amps to make him constantly grow during the battle, making any physical confrontation go to Sonic
  • His insta shield can protect and reflect projectiles back at Mickey
  • Can use his Sonic Guard technique to block off any regular attack Mickey tries to trow at him while building up power for himself
  • his rings can block off any attack or physical damage Mickey tries to trow at him, altho since he has only 10 in this match, it will likely not matter much
  • Can use Ring Time to transform Mickey into rings if he comes close to him
  • Can just steal any item from Mickey's Hammer space as he pleases
  • If Mickey manages to kill him, Sonic can revive himself with Last Chance, now knowing the danger and going for his more immediate wincons
  • Can use Chaos Control for a multitude of effects, like Stopping time, BFR + Sealing Mickey beyond his range and teleport Mickey and anything he trows at him out of the way
Tbh the biggest part of the list don´t explains how he counters Mid-Godly regen or Supernatural Luck

The other part is only accessible through equipment in the scenario, not things that he has on his hands (And he barely use item boxes on this key tbh)

Sonic barely used Chaos Control (Only 1 time iirc), so he rarely would use it

eh, Sonic will most likely instantly use it if Mickey kills him, which he can revive btw
How Sonic can revive?

Tbh the biggest part of the list don´t explains how he counters Mid-Godly regen or Supernatural Luck
.....never claimed that he would as a wincon, so idk why you are hanging up on this too hard?

The other part is only accessible through equipment in the scenario, not things that he has on his hands (And he barely use item boxes on this key tbh)
he has everything on his hand, also he can summon most of these things if even he didn't

Sonic barely used Chaos Control (Only 1 time iirc), so he rarely would use it
Most of the time where he doesn't is because he doesn't have an emerald to do so, everytime he did he used it, when he can use he spams it even, also come on, Sonic is not dumb, when he realizes that he can't finish Mickey in the traditional way he does do you really think he wouldn't use Chaos Control?

How Sonic can revive?
Last Chance, check Classic's profile

I guess then Mickey has no way to beat Sonic since one, body puppetry is useless given he can activate it by thought, Chaos Control bypasses his Mid-Godly, Morality Manipulation wouldn't work, and he can't get close to Sonic. Fair to call it a stomp?
i guess so, if not i vote for Sonic

i guess so, if not i vote for Sonic
So far, there’s no real wincons, so I don’t think so.
he does tho

Reality warping? can you show what effects has Mickey show to do with his opponents with it rq? also how likely is Mickey to read someone's mind?
Mickey just warped the world to become like him, but Sonic resists Reality Warping anyways. Mickey’s done telepathy I think maybe three times, but this would do nothing to stop Chaos Control.

So, Sonic ftw?

Y'know, i feel bad saying this with a Sonic profile picture, makes me looks like a fanboy

Back