• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog VS Mickey Mouse (0-0-0)

.....never claimed that he would as a wincon, so idk why you are hanging up on this too hard?
I mess up "wincons" and "advantages" sometimes

he has everything on his hand, also he can summon most of these things if even he didn't
This is weird asf tbh, things like Item boxes aren´t accessible to him without being in the right scenary

Most of the time where he doesn't is because he doesn't have an emerald to do so, everytime he did he used it, when he can use he spams it even
Such when?

also come on, Sonic is not dumb, when he realizes that he can't finish Mickey in the traditional way he does do you really think he wouldn't use Chaos Control?
And.... I never said that! I just said he won´t use it as one of his first moves

Last Chance, check Classic's profile
Does Classic needs to "gain" this skill to use it? I don´t remember much of Generations

he does tho
He possibly resists it, and it´s only in the multiplayer mode

Reality warping? can you show what effects has Mickey show to do with his opponents with it rq? With Reality Warping,
With Reality Warping, he can.... Well, warp reality, lol

He can warp Sonic´s reality, there ins´t too much specification about that

also how likely is Mickey to read someone's mind?
I think it´s pretty safe to assume he will use it when he starts to be physically overhelmed

If i had a nickel for everytime someone appears in a match of mine claiming that it is a stomp before a prepare a response saying why it ins´t i would have two nickels, which ins´t a lot, but it´s weird that it happened twice

It would need to be allowed to be used, something that ins´t being done here
That isn't the case afaik? The default for "possibly" abilities is that it's assumed to be used if not restricted, as far as I recall. If I'm wrong I'd like to see some proof on this, because after skimming the Versus Thread Rules and SBA, they don't seem to indicate what you say

It would need to be allowed to be used, something that ins´t being done here
No, this isn't stated anywhere even in SBA. The only thing related to "possibly" in Versus matchups is this

• It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment.
    • An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added.
    • The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional.

I mess up "wincons" and "advantages" sometimes
ok

This is weird asf tbh, things like Item boxes aren´t accessible to him without being in the right scenary
no, they are, hammerspace is a thing, remember that

Such when?
his fight with Shadow? you know, the actual fight he shows using an Emerald? all others? he didn't had them, so to say he wouldn't when in the example he has one he spammed it is a little weird

And.... I never said that! I just said he won´t use it as one of his first moves
when he starts blitzing Mickey to hilarious degrees and nothing works, he will most likely use his other wincons like Ring time or CC Time Stop + BFR + Sealing, considering the fighting Genius that is Sonic in signalizing an opponent

Does Classic needs to "gain" this skill to use it? I don´t remember much of Generations
he has it, see the profile, it is just under his normal abilities section

He possibly resists it, and it´s only in the multiplayer mode
which is still valid, also Chaos Emeralds provide the resistance to it as well, check their profile if you want

With Reality Warping, he can.... Well, warp reality, lol
He can warp Sonic´s reality, there ins´t too much specification about that
in what ways? the ability is limited to what it has shown to do, what has it show to make Mickey able to do?

I think it´s pretty safe to assume he will use it when he starts to be physically overhelmed
pretty sure he was physically overwhelmed multiple times without using it

Mickeycan pull out his telekinesis, which is though based (Kinda happens quickly but he stopped Donald mid air) to move around Sonic
Sonic can use his momentum manip to stop himself from moving + Higher LS means he just breaks free + if all else fails he uses his numerous time manip options to slow down time + Avatar to summon a myriad of clones from multiple directions to make Mickey stop + Use Ring time to make Mickey become a bunch of rings + Use Chaos Control to stop time or teleport out or teleport mickey away or seal him away

that won't work

due to above Sonic can very easily stop that if he so desires, stopping time is the most straight forward way, but he has a myriad of other options

Sonic can use his momentum manip to stop himself from moving + Higher LS means he just breaks free + if all else fails he uses his numerous time manip options to slow down time + Avatar to summon a myriad of clones from multiple directions to make Mickey stop + Use Ring time to make Mickey become a bunch of rings + Use Chaos Control to stop time or teleport out or teleport mickey away or seal him away
Mickey use Reality Warping to transform himself into the Earth, thus increasing his LS higher then Sonic and then restrain him + he can counter Sonic clones with Duplication + He can cut off Sonic attacks like they were paper + Use his Subjective reality to see what Sonic is thinking about and make it real, he can also make what he thinks about real, so he can just imagine Sonic's rings and use them against him

Mickey use Reality Warping to transform himself into the Earth, thus increasing his LS higher then Sonic
how in character is for him to do that? also if he does do that...........Sonic will automatically go for his list of insta wins, also proof that the Telekenisis also get amped to that degree as he becomes the Earth

he can counter Sonic clones with Duplication
which he needs to use his hands to do, thus canceling the Telekinesis, getting free, and using something like Ring time to just turn them all to rings and call it a day, or him and his clones just instantly blitz them all with his amps

being able to interact with fire to cut =/= being able to Cut Sonic himself to stop him, he lacks the AP to do that

Sonic would be thinking of winning.........thus that would do nothing but screw him over

he can also make what he thinks about real, so he can just imagine Sonic's rings and use them against him
that is assuming he knows about the rings......for some reason, and that he can absorb them to use them like Sonic can.......which he can't do + Sonic can speedblitz to steal them

I completly forgot that the OP allows Mickey to use his Paintbrush💀
Sonic when he sees paintbrush that is known to fully eradicate people

spongebob-scared.gif

Back