• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It triggers me how the descriptions link to the wrong pages

Crash likely has an AP advantage here. Along with this he has the range, durability and possibly intelligence advantage, as well as having access to far better equipment. Their abilities are largely the same; matter manip could give crash some trouble but I think he has enough advantages here to pull off a win

Crash mid-diff

GyroNutz said:
It triggers me how the descriptions link to the wrong pages
That was in purpose, lol.

The orange guy: 1

The blue hedgehog: 0

Incon: 0

He could defeat Crunch who was powered up by the elemental masks, which should make him capable of destroying 'cities and mountains'.

Also going Sonic.

He has shown to attack then immediately switch to a force field mid-combat, can use his Intangibility to evade attacks and he has superior AP and dura. He takes this mid-diff

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 51 megatons didn't get accepted. The accepted end was the low one, which was 8.5 megatons.

I can't find an exact AP number for the fissure feat; just that it broke off a piece of land that was taller than a mountain.

Crash should have the AP advantage by virtue of scaling to someone superior to beings who can destroy multiple cities.

If that's the case then they're both unquantifiably above baseline and it won't be much of a factor.

Sonic should have a solid mid-diff win via intangibility and force-fields.

I'd give it to Crash, if both are even physically, then Crash's weapons and veichles such as Mecha Bandicoot would give him the power advantage, plus, Aku Aku could provide titans, which are not only on the same level as him, but could work as meat sheilds, allowing him to take more hits, plus it's shown that Sonic can be mind controlled, meaning Crash could easily jack him.

I'm going with Sonic. Sonic can create tornadoes for offense and to zone Crash out, and can dodge most of Crash's attacks by running through them, and can cancel out his projecticles with his matter manip. He can even set up a forcefield. Even if Crash gets hits in on Sonic, Sonic has enough defense to handle them. He has much better stamina, and when combined with his healing, he'll be outlasting Crash.

Back