• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic vs Goku (strongest 5th 5-D character. Not smurf)

How would I know what Goku has in mind specifically? That's just dumb.

We know it reflects one's thoughts and desires. Like Trunks wanted to save Gohan and he ended up saving Gohan.
yeah, in this case, i am asking about how it activated it in the fight Goku had using it

i don't want to sound like the basic Goku downplayer......but since Goku wants a good IC, wouldn't the subjective reality work to make the fight into a fair one instead of an insta win for Goku?

besides the fact that it can't affect Chaos Energy due to its Conceptual + ND nature......so, i dunno

i might vote inconclussive here ngl

yeah, in this case, i am asking about how it activated it in the fight Goku had using it

i don't want to sound like the basic Goku downplayer......but since Goku wants a good IC, wouldn't the subjective reality work to make the fight into a fair one instead of an insta win for Goku?

besides the fact that it can't affect Chaos Energy due to its Conceptual + ND nature......so, i dunno

i might vote inconclussive here ngl
Goku literal mindset here is that he would win which would triggered subjective reality to form the conclusion in a way that sonic wouldn't have a chance to use his wincons just like the trunks saving gohan example

Goku literal mindset here is that he would win
SBA say that the chars want to win, but are still IC, so since Goku can feel Sonic's intentions and see that he isn't a bad guy, the question isn't "would he think that he wants to win" but "how does he want to win" which if it is in a fight, then it would be a problem since his SR can't affect Sonic's Chaos Energy

which would triggered subjective reality to form the conclusion in a way that sonic wouldn't have a chance to use his wincons just like the trunks saving gohan example
that would depend if Goku wants to win this way, if Goku wants a fight to win, they the power would make a fight happens instead of an insta win

that would depend if Goku wants to win this way, if Goku wants a fight to win, they the power would make a fight happens instead of an insta win
Yes and SR would shape the fight in a way that goku would win since it is passive

Also goku in character still wants to win weither it be a long fight or short

Yes and SR would shape the fight in a way that goku would win since it is passive
it wouldn't work for affection Chaos Energy tho, due to it being Conceptual + ND in nature

so if Sonic blasts Goku with Chaos Energy....there isn't much he can do to stop it

Also goku in character still wants to win weither it be a long fight or short
yeah? but he wouldn't want a fight that his opponent never hits him even once, where no blow by blow combat is made

I'm gonna throw a vote for inconclusive for now
Glass and Fuji: "So even after all these massive downgrades... Would you lose?"

is-it-possible-for-someone-to-draw-goku-black-saying-nah-id-v0-ldjqqlt7a48c1.jpeg

I was sleeping. Anyways, can anyone tell me how the votes are going, please?
You need to change this to Starfall Super Sonic (the one with the blue eyes, Cyber Corruption), as I plan to remove Hyper Sonic from the Modern profile and the key swap this late wouldn't make a difference afaik.

Also also, as Robo said, you gotta restrict the 5-D range (which everyone has assumed while arguing anyways but it's good to officially mention it as restricted).

Oh, also, I vote Inconclusive FRA.

Yeah I'm going to vote for Inconclusive on this one too, chief, both have wincons that counter or cancel one or the other so it's just an endless battle of attrition.

It's funny that UT Goku still stalemates Sonic even with the downgrade in hax...the guy's built way too differently to be compared

1. Meme that comes from the delusions of a brazillian (not joking)
2. It was oficially drawn by Akira Toriyama, and I thought it would be fitting
You truely live upto your username especially after considering you intentionally wrote Sanic instead of Sonic just in a previous reply don't try to be sneaky with us boi

Back