• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic VS Thomas

Battle Takes Place In Sodor With No Prep And We'll Use Sonic 1 Sonic.

Sonic03 32
The Blue Blur

NewsEngin.19467273 Thomas-the-Tank
Train:

Hedgehog:1

I'm not entirely sure if Sonic 1 Sonic is as strong as say Sonic 3 & Knuckles Sonic, assuming he is tho then this is a stomp since Classic Sonic is Planet level.

Greenshifter said:
I'm not entirely sure if Sonic 1 Sonic is as strong as say Sonic 3 & Knuckles Sonic, assuming he is tho then this is a stomp since Classic Sonic is Planet level.
Well If We Used Sonic 3, Then Sonic Will Take All Of Thomas' Attacks Like Nothing.

Greenshifter said:
So...Sonic?

Nope stomp means it can't be added to someone's profile since it's not a notable victory for the person that won so the thread should be closed since there is no way that Thomas could win against Sonic. I also recommend checking out Tiering System for more information on tiers and Stomp Thread for more information on stomps oh and in case the match is fair you need at least 7 people to vote for one character before the match can be added to their page. You can also not close a thread by yourself.

You don't, just let it die by not commenting on it. You could get a staff member to close it but that's kinda unnecessary I think.

Back