• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora No Otoshimono: Possible Upgrades?

As soon as it was stated She was fighting Pandora Ikaros, who was stated to take out Synapse yet and again and Nymph. She definitely has the destroying the Synapse part down packed.

This stated was meant for Chaos powers alone. https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/26 https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/27 https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/28 https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/29 https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/30 https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/31

After that she stated fight Pandora Ikaros. Who's power was stated to take on the new improved synapse.

Here are some speed stuff I found that would upgrade speed Flew to the outer atmosphere in a few seconds (Mach 2535)

• Her beams tagged Astraea from a continent away. (Mach 5841)
  • Casually blocked dozens of beams from perfect copies of herself.
  • After evolving with Pandora, her speed had a 372% increase. (2 times FTL)
  • Able to react in femtoseconds, a quadrillion of a second. (At least 3 million times FTL)
  • Deflected dozens of beams from perfect copies of herself.

I stand incorrect Pandora Ikaros wasn't stated to be gaining power to take on synapse.

But she is stronger than Nymph, who was able to block a full powered beam from Zeus She was also able to take on Chaos momentarily. Even so they have repeated Synpase feats and statements to scale off of.

More reliable than scaling the series off PIS nymph at the time should be no where near base Ikaros.

You're claiming these are outliers when there are multiple feats backing it up, yet the girls are being scaled off PIS.

What do you think about the suggested speed upgrades Kaltias?

That Mach 5800+ multiplied by 3.72 is not FTL.

Although Ikaros and comparable people can probably have a "likely higher", given that they are far above the feat.

Femtoseconds isn't reactions, but it is a feat for how fast she can deploy Aegis

I knew it was sketchy.

Chaos has all of the 49 melan powers and speed to her own

So let's lowball it to Chaos using the powers of 10 melans

Mach 5841 x 10 would equal 44816190.9 miles per hour which equals Mach 58410

So Mach 58410 + 372% = Mach 275695.2

If you're supposed to multiply 372% it might be higher

Now if we give chaos the full power of the melans speed from the cores it would be

Mach 5841 x 49 = Mach 286209

So 286209 + 372% (could be higher since she was still accelerating) = Mach 1350906.48 which is 1.5 speed of light and makes since with Astraea photon flight.

Now if you're supposed to multiple the percent it would be Mach 286209 X 372% = Mach 1064697.48 which is 1.2 speed of light

Can we at least scale the eos characters off Synapse since was stated Chaos can do it? Ikaros, who destroyed the first Synapse had the power in pandora mode to temporarily fight chaos, who stated to easily be gaining the power to take on the new improved synapse. Astraea would scale too.

Now the Mach 5841 is a downplay Mach 5841 x 2 double everything since melan is vastly superior than Uranus Queen Ikaros. It would be Mach 11682 x 49= Mach 572418

Mach 572418 + 372% is Mach 2701812.96 which is 3 xs speed of light

I do not know. I usually let staff members who are more knowledgeable about a particular subject make the decisions.

I'm 95% sure that we don't do "she absorbed a dozen of people this fast so she is twelve times faster".

I'm perfectly fine if they get a "likely higher/likely far higher" but FTL is definitely too much.

No, but Ikaros wing type is variable wing core which makes her fast and hold all her powers.

Melans variable wing cores are far faster than Ikaros. We don't know how fast though.

That's why I lowballed the speed to Uranus Ikaros and multiple it how many core Chaos absorbed along with the 370% speed upgrade. I also did the calculations on if you doubled melan powers by Ikaros.

No, chaos didn't just absorbed them to make her self stronger like she did Hiyori, and other organisms like she did at the bottom of the ocean. She absorbed the cores directly adding them unto her own powers and speed. Which is why afters she moved so fast it was a blur that the other Angeloids couldn't react to.

We know she absorbed the core because she exploded. They were unstable in her body.

So basically here is what I'm trying to say. Ikaros wings holds the variable wing core which give her speed and powers. Melans have the same cores but they are vastly upgraded to the point it's unstable. One melan core > Uranus Ikaros core in speed, who is faster than nymph mach 5841 feat and she can charge her wings too for faster speeds. Here comes Chaos and she absorbs 49 melans Ikaros cores not not forget Astraea core too and added all that to her speed and power.

Do you get what I'm trying to say or am I not making any sense at all lol ?

Im not saying they should be boosted up to FTL but they would be out the sub-relativistic range. It's quite lowballed.

I think that we should close this thread. It never ends, and will not lead anywhere.

@Ant

I'll deal with the speed stuff first.

@Kasy

What I meant is that we don't have a way to know how much faster they are.

That's why i'd prefer "likely higher/far higher" instead of guessing a speed

Okay I agree with this.

This would only scale on the top tier characters such as nymph, Ikaros, chaos and Astraea right?

Just being curious,what should pandora 2 Astraea get? The same thing or something else?

Also were you gonna scale Pandora Ikaros, Pandora Astraea and chaos off Synapse? Chaos does have a statement of having the power to take on the new advanced synapse and she's way more powerful than Uranus Ikaros. I know you think it's an outlier for Uranus Ikaros to do it but don't you think their pandora mode should scale off it instead of scaling off a PIS feat against nymph? This is a serious question I need to know before the thread close.

Pandora Nymph, but yes.

The same.

I already explained that i'm adamantly against Low 2-C Angeloids.

And Nymph's statement is not PIS. She is describing the consequences of firing Apollyon.

PIS is stuff like Ikaros being grazed from a bullet

Yes Yes (curious is there not any way to calculate the speed)

1. I'm talking about Eos Angeliods. Chaos actually has a statement on taking Synapse. Pandora Ikaros, Nymph and Astraea was able to fight her. Uranus Queen and scaling off her maybe an outlier, but pandora 3 Chaos was strictly stated to take Synapse with her power. The only ones that would scale to her is Ikaros and Astraea (pandora mode)

Low 2-C?? Not surviving the elimination of the universe and the Big Bang is a 3-A feat. Synapse was affected by the timeline reset because everyone who died their came back.

2.No, the entire fight between her and Ikaros was PIS/outlier on nymph part. Ikaros barely even using her powers in base mode can fire millions of Artemis and bust Babylon in one blow. Even Base form Ikaros physicals are above Nymphs.

3. So the fight wasn't PIS? Ikaros was extremely weak from the PIS moment was holding back. She told nymph to get out of there and never come back.

4. When was nymphs statements more important than consistent statements? Nymph literally said that Ikaros is nothing compared to Zeus but yet Nymph shield can take a strike from it to protect Astraea and herself. Nymph statements aren't reliable. The stuff I showed in 1. is consistent.

If anything what nymph did was an outlier, Base Ikaros has still proved that she is stronger than nymph.

The bullet didn't do anything to her lol https://m.imgur.com/a/hSRHQ

1) I've already addressed those

2) Doesn't take away the fact that Nymph is aware of the scale of Ikaros' powers

3) She was also trying to intimidate her

4) That was Pandora Nymph.

I was referring to the usual PIS bullets trope

1)okay

2)apparently not if nymph, who is weaker stood up to Zeus

3) while weak and holding back. Not only that Nymph even stated when she unlocked her powers that Ikaros terrorized Synapse, which has been consistent throughout the entire manga. This happened before the first started and you're not gonna take that into consideration? Compared to a PIS moment because of nymph that never happened again. Please show any scans or informations that shows that they are consistently stated a shown to be only country level. I'm pretty sure they can control their energy, which Ikaros has shown to do especially what she did to Babylon. Mostly everything they do is an AP styled attack.

4) what's the difference? She still was wrong. If we go by what nymph says nymph >>>> Ikaros and that's basically what your inferring right now.

Lol I feel dumb 😂😂😂😂.

I can promise you this. I can pull scans all over the series and feats to back up that the Angeloids are far higher than 6-B. They literally have no other statements or feats on tier 6.

If I show you this, could you take it into consideration?

I'm not trying to be obnoxious or overrate them, but country level is not a consistent thing compared to other consistent statements.

Unlike roshi they have statements to back them up.

Back