• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen and Madara Uchiha vs Current Yhwach

Well. Yhwach can see all the future (except the Soul King, but since he's absorbed, I think leaves nothing. Up for debate). That aside, KS (If Aizen ever decided to use it) won't work, neither with any Genjutsu from Madara. I see Aizen going down, but Madara will hang for a bit. I can't say how Mads would go down because all we've seen current Yhwach do is lift the Wandenreich and off panel Giselle and Liltotto. Which, isn't much honestly. But the fact that those two were like flies to him, that's kinda something. Anyways, overall, I think with the hype Yhwach can win this.

I think we should wait until Bleach ends for this fight.....

PS: What's with all the Madara and Yhwach fights lately?

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I do think that Yhwach is (rather I would surprised he wasn't) comparable to Madara. But that's just me.

Right now Madara vs Yhwach (Or any other character in the same league as Yhwach) is moslty inconclusive. Stats wise Madara would win because of his slight speed advantage and his casual Moon level CT. But Yhwach's Almighty is pretty OP and we don't know all of its power and weakness.

Threads with Yhwach really shouldn't be made until more about Yhwach's abilities and weakness are revealed. .

Back