• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen fights the emperor of the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
BloodyBloodwork365 said:
Reiatsu...doesn't it work like Hakkai, only affecting weaker and equal beings?
IIRC, Reiatsu Crush is treated like a form of soul manip. You need a resistance to it to shake off the influence.

But, stuff with Bleach changes so much and I don't exactly keep up with all of it. So, my reasoning my be outdated. We need more input.

Until a crt is made to make Reiatsu Crush only work against those that have a comparable durability, it's still soul hax and need soul hax resistance to counter .

So yeah , Aizen win by existing .

If the OP decide to restrict RC , then aizen still win round 2 via :Being invisible to frieza, low godly regen , constant evolution , strong hypnosis and soul bfr with his sword attacks.

dunno how round 1 would go without RC . Aizen is still invisible, have hypnosis and soul bfr but lack the low godly and evolution , and given the massive stats gap , frieza could wreck him with any AOE attack .

That could be said for any verse with passives .

That's why i like to still argue on how the match would go without RC , as debating stuff is what i enjoy here .

i might be a bit rusty on my dragon ball , but i don't recall KI ever "crushing" anyone , even regular humans were completly fine watching goku and cell duke it out. Would someone explain ?

Naeblis495 said:
i might be a bit rusty on my dragon ball , but i don't recall KI ever "crushing" anyone , even regular humans were completly fine watching goku and cell duke it out. Would someone explain ?
Its a thing that has no feats of being passive + not accepted + some headcanon, so dont bother with it

Naeblis495 said:
Simply put; wank.

If Ki Crush was a thing, it would only be something fatal to Tier 10 and below characters. Sure they charging Ki via yelling generates shock waves large enough to shake the Earth or higher, but most of that energy is harnessed in a non fatal matter and inverse square law makes it all barely a damaging attack to people to begin with.

At this point does it matter if Frieza is 4-C or 3-A? Lmao. Actually, would Aizen's hax work on low 2-C Frieza if Frieza has no resistance or does the infinite gap account for hax too

The whole "I have complete control of your senses because you looked at me" thing also means frieza can't really win soul stuff or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back