• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i don't see accausality or resistance to power null/reactive evolution on dracula profile so he can't do much to Soul King

but dracula invulnerability will also make it hard/impossible for SK to harm him in return if it's truly without limit.

can dracula hurt himself ? if yes , SK can gain all it's powers and try to end the fight that way

otherwise i vote inconclusive

Was stopping this fight from been 6 vs 1? Soul King could make more Soul Kings theoretically using Visionary.

AppleLord said:
Was stopping this fight from been 6 vs 1? Soul King could make more Soul Kings theoretically using Visionary.
dracula immunity would make this pointless. according to his profile , he can only be hurt by very specific things.

if his immunity doesn't have a 3-d limit and if SK can't hurt him by using drac's powers against him , this will be a hard match.

i would like a knowledgable member of castlevania to fill us in on what dracula can do exactly

i'm not sure if he resist but he can null the transmutation before it happen unless vlad trnsmutation is 4-d or above

i don't see resistance powernull on his profile .

all i see is curse that prevent stuff but PSK don't use curses .

sealing isn't a win condition for PSK anyway .

Does Dracula have resistance to mind manipulation, past manipulation, future manipulation or present manipulation?

Book of the End causes the mind to break if you notices that your past reality has been rewritten. Dracula is getting mind crush.

Stillwinston said:
AppleLord said:
Does Dracula have resistance to mind manipulation, past manipulation, future manipulation or present manipulation?
Drac resists time manip, would that be applicable?
Depends on what type of resistance he haves on his arsenal. Book of the end doesn't change the past as in time-space shenanigans but actually transfers and inserts the user inside Dracula's timeline creating a new one where Soul King could had been Dracula's father, friend, brother, lover, teacher, etc. That way he could had seen all of Dracula's powers, techniques, abilities, weakness and memories so much that he would get bored of seem then again and easily counter every move of Dracula.

The Book of the End weakness are realizing the difference in reality which would cause Dracula a mind break, and the users ignorance, but SK don't have that problem.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Dracula does resist power null.

And can erase him.
Prime Soul King exist beyond the concepts of life and death since he created those concepts. Can Dracula erase someone who exists outside of those concepts?

Back