• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul/Mind haxing a machine and being made of knowledge or memories?

Two separate questions, stuff I wanted to be sure of:

1. Is soul or mind haxing a machine that has neither a soul or mind a form of Technology Manipulation or outright Resistance Negation?
2. A being made of memories or knowledge qualifies for Type 1 Abstract Existence? At first I thought that it wasn't enough, but cases like Femto or Senna do have abstract existence precisely by being made of those things.

1. Ah gotcha, so in this scenario the default is to assume the machine or such does have something "haxeable" to begin with. What about the case it's stated or acknowledged that the machine or character being affected lacks a mind or a soul?
2. I see. Makes sense. I don't remember about Senna, but IIRC Griffith was indeed unable to exist in the mortal world as Femto so he needed to get himself reincarnated and all to go back to the human world, so it follows pretty much what you mention.

Precisely my question. Despite the apparent impossibility, what would that be?
If it's definitely like that and there's no other verse mechanic that can explain away the situation then it can be listed in the mind/soul section that they have the ability to mind/soul hax those that don't have a mind/soul. That's how it's treated here like I checked.

Last edited:
1. Ah gotcha, so in this scenario the default is to assume the machine or such does have something "haxeable" to begin with. What about the case it's stated or acknowledged that the machine or character being affected lacks a mind or a soul?
2. I see. Makes sense. I don't remember about Senna, but IIRC Griffith was indeed unable to exist in the mortal world as Femto so he needed to get himself reincarnated and all to go back to the human world, so it follows pretty much what you mention.
Then it would be unconventional mind manipulation, and a form of technology manipulation

Back