• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the Doom Slayer has life force absorption due to the siphon grenade but shouldn't he have it regardless? The Doom Wiki says the seraphim had blessed him with the ability to absorb demon souls and become more powerful from them.

This seems fine, if you first link to the evidence.

Oh, My apologize. I'm just now realizing someone had replied. Give me a moment to find it again.

https://youtu.be/T5UF6ashzkw Doom Slayer Testament. 2:27 "They knew he would come, as he always had, as he always will, to feast on the blood of the wicked, for he alone could draw strength from his fallen goes, and ever his power grew, swift and unrelenting."

One last thing. Shouldn't Doom Slayer also get another ability like Holy Amplification since he was blessed by the seraphim? Or is he technically Holy Weaponry?

I guess it could be something like: Blessed by the seraphim to have increased Power and Speed. Life force absorption (Stated to draw strength from fallen foes.) or Via Siphon Grenade.

Okay. Thanks. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back