• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space time

Transcending the usual 3+1D model of spacetime without any further context would give you Higher Dimensional Existence as a 4+1D being. If you can also prove that the higher dimension is infinitely more complex than the lower dimension, then that would grant them Low 1-C.

Attempted Machine Translation: Transcender le modèle 3+1D habituel de l'espace-temps sans autre contexte vous donnerait une existence de dimension supérieure en tant qu'être 4+1D. Si vous pouvez également prouver que la dimension supérieure est infiniment plus complexe que la dimension inférieure, alors cela leur conférerait une Low 1-C.

I'm sorry if the translation is incomprehensible, I tried my best.

Transcending the usual 3+1D model of spacetime without any further context would give you Higher Dimensional Existence as a 4+1D being. If you can also prove that the higher dimension is infinitely more complex than the lower dimension, then that would grant them Low 1-C.

Attempted Machine Translation: Transcender le modèle 3+1D habituel de l'espace-temps sans autre contexte vous donnerait une existence de dimension supérieure en tant qu'être 4+1D. Si vous pouvez également prouver que la dimension supérieure est infiniment plus complexe que la dimension inférieure, alors cela leur conférerait une Low 1-C.

I'm sorry if the translation is incomprehensible, I tried my best.
Thanks bro

what, do you even understand what you said???. 4+1D = 5D which mean Low 1-C. 3+1D = 4D which is usual space-time continuum, transcending it without context mean nothing aside from being higher degree of 4D. and being 4D already grant you Higher Dimensional Existence due to possess more than basic 3 dimensions. unless the character in question is 3D being but have 4D powers

what, do you even understand what you said???. 4+1D = 5D which mean Low 1-C. 3+1D = 4D which is usual space-time continuum, transcending it without context mean nothing aside from being higher degree of 4D. and being 4D already grant you Higher Dimensional Existence due to possess more than basic 3 dimensions. unless the character in question is 3D being but have 4D powers
So what kind of transcendence would it take to reach 4d and 5d?

So what kind of transcendence would it take to reach 4d and 5d?
Infinitely transcended over the entire 4D structure, trivilizing it, uncountable infinitely higher than 4D structure, or see/treat the entire 4D structure as fiction (called reality > fiction difference)

What??? Aren't spacetime continuums only Low 2-C? And if 4D creatures get HDE from a time dimension, wouldn't that mean we all get HDE?

Jadi transendensi macam apa yang dibutuhkan untuk mencapai 4d dan 5d?
we have tier 1 criteria for "Transcend space and time"

let's just say in a fiction there is a character or place that transcends space and time

refers to a higher of reality which is shown to be superior to the transcended space and time, not just a metaphorical sentence that refers for example to dimensional travel, unbound the universe, etc.

What??? Aren't spacetime continuums only Low 2-C? And if 4D creatures get HDE from a time dimension, wouldn't that mean we all get HDE?
1. Space-time continuums must be universal in size to be 4D
2. No, we not possess up to 4 dimensions to get HDE lol, where did you get that information from. There is two type of "time". Time as the progression of event from the past to the future. And time as a dimensional axis. Time as dimensional axis is a higher dimension compare to the basic 3 spatial dimensions due it can contain uncountable infinite amount of 3 dimensional object/structure on it axis from the past to the future, each moment on the time axis hold a 3d snapshot of the universe, thus it is superior dimension compare to basic 3 dimensional structure

transeder l'espace-temps rendrait 4d? ou faut-il le transender l'infini pour ce niveau
transcends space and time, in the sense of going beyond 3D+1D delimiting places or characters (spatio-temporal continuity), treating these places/characters only as fiction (reality>fiction of GAP as a whole)

I don't really understand what are u trying to said but
but according to what I see it looks like you are asking beyond space and time what do you get? if it's like what I said above then it will get the criteria of at least Low-1C

1. Space-time continuums must be universal in size to be 4D
2. No, we not possess up to 4 dimensions to get HDE lol, where did you get that information from. There is two type of "time". Time as the progression of event from the past to the future. And time as a dimensional axis. Time as dimensional axis is a higher dimension compare to the basic 3 spatial dimensions due it can contain uncountable infinite amount of 3 dimensional object/structure on it axis from the past to the future, each moment on the time axis hold a 3d snapshot of the universe, thus it is superior dimension compare to basic 3 dimensional structure
1.) I mean yeah that's what I meant lmao
2.) I mean I do understand that time is a 4th dimension, but what are you trying to say exactly? Because what I thought you meant is that being 4D gives you HDE. So are you saying that we as humans are just 3D beings that inhabit a 4D structure because of the 1 dimension of time?

2.) I mean I do understand that time is a 4th dimension, but what are you trying to say exactly? Because what I thought you meant is that being 4D gives you HDE. So are you saying that we as humans are just 3D beings that inhabit a 4D structure because of the 1 dimension of time?
The what, yes we human and every other objects is 3D inhabit a 4D structures. You seriously think we are 4D being???

The what, yes we human and every other objects is 3D inhabit a 4D structures. You seriously think we are 4D being???
In the sense that of viewing the entire structure as a whole (space and time), yes. But yeah I was wrong, you learn something new every day.

In the sense that of viewing the entire structure as a whole (space and time), yes. But yeah I was wrong, you learn something new every day.
No, you don't actually viewing the entire time axis, what you see is the progression of each moments through time, like you take a bunch of shot with a camera and then group all those picture together, create a slideshow. You can see the "reality" progress in your eyes, but you are bound by it, unable to look back to the past, what was already passed. Viewing the entire structure is when you view the entire axis itself which is all of time, every moments like a movie, a youtube video where you can freely see every moment, from the start to the end without restriction

transcends space and time, in the sense of going beyond 3D+1D delimiting places or characters (spatio-temporal continuity), treating these places/characters only as fiction (reality>fiction of GAP as a whole)

I don't really understand what are u trying to said but
but according to what I see it looks like you are asking beyond space and time what do you get? if it's like what I said above then it will get the criteria of at least Low-1C
I mean would transcending spacetime add a higher axis of motion or would you have to transcend spacetime infinitely to get to that level?

I mean would transcending spacetime add a higher axis of motion or would you have to transcend spacetime infinitely to get to that level?
You would need further context iirc. Adding a higher axis of motion applies if you transcend to a higher dimension for example

Back