• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SpaceGodzilla & Destoroyah vs Boros & Garou

Heisei Gojira's two toughest opponents vs Saitama's two toughest opponents who both survived more than one punch now duke it out.

R1: Individual fights

R2: Team battle, but it's more of each team member minding their own business rather than teamwork, they just don't fight the other team member.

Conditions for both fights:

• Planet level for all combatants
  • Speed unequalized (SpaceGoji and Destoroyah maybe faster, but their slower movement speed and massive size should balance this difference)
  • All combatants were teleported to Dressrosa while bloodlusted and aimed straight for the kill the moment they find each other, so no knowledge
Which team wins?

Damn, this is a very interesting match up - for the individual fights, I'd say a stalemate between SpaceGodzilla and Boros, and 5.5/10 for Destoroyah against Garou.

For the team battle, it's really hard to say since they're all on the same level & each combatant has an ace up their sleeve that could tilt the fight in their favour: Space G has telekinesis and electromagnetism, Boros has insane regeration, Destoroyah has his Oxygen Destroyer and Garou is a beast in H2H combat. In the end, it'd likely end up with the kaiju winning as Space G's telekinesis and Destoroyah's molecular destruction capabilities could outweigh Boros' regen and Garou's tactics.

I agree that SpaceGodzilla vs Boros might be inconclusive. However I would say Garou would win against Destoroyah because Precognition, Reactive Evolution, and Mimicry. Precognition would allow Garou to avoid being hit by Destoroyah's attacks. Garou will memorize Destoroyah's attack patterns and then use that against Destoroyah.

For the team battle, I would say Boros and Garou would win, main reason being Garou's memorization of the two kaiju's fighting style and then coming up with a way to defeat them.

Back