• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spammed Character Saga Main Hub

What... This isn't-" Jotaro said, noticing the lack of pain on his face. Just a few seconds ago, knives slashed straight through it in accelerated time as he waded in the ocean
Actually, Jotaro avoided the knives, it was made in heaven that split his head open
Also that's old coma Jotaro who isn't a delinquent anymore
🤓

Also that's old coma Jotaro who isn't a delinquent anymore
Holy shit, someone actually criticizes the stuff I wrote

Also he kinda got de-aged because all the matches for him are Part 3 Jotaro
A buff delinquent in black clothes
His clothes very much resembled the ones he wore all those years ago, during the beginning of his adventures.

Many scenarios passed through his mind. Had he been thrown back in time? Was he de-aged? Is he a clone of some sort? Did... did Pucci succeed?
Anyway, I'll make the appropriate changes

every character i like if they fought sans with no speed equal
Rock_Lee_Blitz.gif
How dystopian speed equalization makes everything feel.

1. Chris Jericho should've been added here, as he was the first spammed character in the Pro Wrestling verse, which a lot of people seem to forget. He's basically the MVP of the verse as a whole, as he gave us the best matchups and the most success during that time period. Kinda feel like doing a Chris Jericho matchup, soon.

2. Yun-Seong is gonna be added here reeeaaallll soon...

I would but I genuinely do not know enough about the guy or the themes of the verse to make an introduction story.

I'm not against you writing one for him, Tricky's introduction is made by @Comiphorous. If you ever finish, I'll add it in
Can you do Maxwell? I spanmed him a bit🗿

Last edited:
For the past few days, the sound of metalworking and power tools were heard from one of the rooms. As expected, it piqued the interest of the other denizens who would often help supplying the two people in the room.

"Thanks for the take-out, Major Katsuragi. And in the nick of time too...." Marcy said, helping out with some heavy bags.
"It's not a big deal. I've learned the basic schedules of most of our denizens. Bakugo always has 2 tests in a month and spends 3 days preparing intensely for them which is when he is unable to cook. That means we'll be eating take-out again tomorrow and the day after" Misato replied, bringing her own meal to the room.

"Yeah, most of us aren't complaining. Except Yor I guess".
"Do you want me to carry that for you? In case you-".

"No no, I'm fine! I wanna help. Just let me-" Marcy explained before tripping on air and falling face first, the heavy bags crushing her back from the fall. Despite the pain she felt, she simply gave a thumbs-up to the wincing Misato before slowly getting up. The two eventually reached a room, the ranger placing the bags down to be dragged in.

"And if you need any help, just call, OK? I'm pretty good at science if you need it" Marcy said.
"I'll keep that in-mind, thank you, Marcy" Misato replied, closing the door behind her.

Walking in the room, she sat down by a control panel to eat her noodles. Besides her was a tarp-covered object, a few sparks flying from it.

"I hope you don't place that cup near the panel. On account of the electricity and water vapors" Connor said, his head poking past the object.
"Don't worry, I'm a professional!" Misato replied before slurping down her noodles.

"Did she follow you?" the android asked, the major quickly swallowing what she was eating.
"Urgh... Yes, she did" she replied somberly "I just, I can't believe she's one of our suspects".

"I know that. Despite what I've gone though, there's currently not evidence to convict anyone. But for now, her behavior is questionable, compared to everyone else's".
"Can we just talk about something else. Like this project we're working on?".

Misato proceeded to pull down the tarp, revealing a young woman in an elaborate dress. She stood completely still with the major's tapping causing a metallic clang, indicating her physiology.

"We should be able to reactivate her by now. Any last minute finds?" Misato asked.
"I've managed to discover her assigned designation. She was programmed and designed to be a 'maiden', presumably not in a literal sense and it is simply the name of a role or occupation" Connor replied.

"How would an android lose virginity anyway?".
"All androids have access ports which can be monitored for-".

"OK, NEVERMIND! I'M SORRY I ASKED!" Misato exclaimed in panic. Connor held back a chuckle before putting his hand on the android maiden's shoulder. In a few seconds, she began to blink. Due to the start-up process, she found herself only able to move her neck as her systems slowly began to boot up.

"Greetings Penny Polendina, my name is Connor and this is Major Misato Katsuragi. I have uploaded all relevant information regarding the current events and your predicament. Please refrain from taking drastic actions" Connor greeted as Penny slowly began to step off the platform she was standing on.
"Processing files... Then this means... I'm alive! Well, in a sense that I'm able to resume function" she replied before abruptly leaping forward to hug the android "Thank you! Thank you for this opportunity!".

"Please release me, several biocomponents damaged including #5566r, #5575p, and #5578t" he replied, the maiden android quickly releasing her grasp.
"Sorry~ I suppose you are a synthetic person too?" she asked, earning a nod from Connor "Sen-sational! We can discuss the ethical implications of our very existence, and prove to the living of our sapience, and ponder somberly on the limitations of our inorganic bodies".

"Before we do any of that of that, let's celebrate first! For our new denizen and friend, Penny!" Misato cheered while raising a can of beer and dragging the two androids to her sides.
"That wasn't here before" Connor pointed out while Penny smiled in glee at the prospect of these new friends.

Still, deep down she knew she had to go someday. She had friends back at home and according to the information, she can likely visit them eventually.

iron_maiden_by_cadhla182_ddqfdwk-fullview.jpg

Death Battle Lore: Occasional references, but mostly self contained. No grand story, just 'who would win?'

VSBW Lore: BASS BOOSTED 'LITTLE DARK AGE' STARTS PLAYING

These sagas have honestly inspired me to attempt to pick up a few characters to give their own arcs, but I may need to juggle that with other projects. Following for now, will hopefully be as involved as I can!

Death Battle Lore: Occasional references, but mostly self contained. No grand story, just 'who would win?'

VSBW Lore: BASS BOOSTED 'LITTLE DARK AGE' STARTS PLAYING
Wrong theme, here is the real theme:

These sagas have honestly inspired me to attempt to pick up a few characters to give their own arcs, but I may need to juggle that with other projects. Following for now, will hopefully be as involved as I can!
Funnt because i'm the one who started this trend and i was made it for lulz but now it's became my way to train my writting

Well, I've been holding back from the next saga for a bit. It's mainly because I'm preparing the stories so I can release a number of them at once due to it outlining how the saga will go. For now, I've listed the name of the arc in the story arc section of the OP

Might release it tomorrow or the day after that

AND SO IT BEGINS!

I've already linked the relevant stories in the story arc section and will continue to expand upon it in the future. There'll also be a number of new additions to the cast so stay tuned, please...

Also can you guess what song I've been listening to in order to come up with this?

Somewhere in the deepest bowels of the multiverse, a room was present, its size about as big as a classroom with a number of doors on each side. Currently, a single coffee table was present in the middle with the denizens sitting around it. One of said doors was slammed open, a pink humanoid falling through it, still in her school uniform.

"Oh, welcome back Ashido! How was your day?" Pinkie Pie greeted before helping her up.
"It was good! I got a 75 in polynomials! That's like, advanced basic algebra! Wait, that doesn't really make sense" she exclaimed proudly.

"Congratulations! I'll set up a party later, I have some homework to do".
"Do you still have math in college?".

"Well duh, check this out! It's called calculus" the pink human explained before showing her math notebook.
"Y-You understand this?!" Pinky asked while reading through it.

"Not really... So graduate that hero school of yours or else you're gonna have to study this for 4 years!" Pinkie Pie explained, much to her friend's horror. Before anything else could ensue, another door was busted open, a familiar pink pony exiting it with another person in-tow. "Alright everyone, meet Deadpool! Now I assume you're all familiar with him and his schtick though in a written format, it's quite difficult to express 4th wall breaking. In fact I'm pretty sure you all thought the last sentence was directed at the others in this room! Anyway, do the thing, Wade!" MLP!Pinkie Pie explained, staring ominously at you.

"So, there are certain tropes where there are limited options at how a situation can go and both situations have been used in so much media that whenever you pick either one of them, you're guaranteed to subvert the expectations of at least half the population. Like when the dance team in 2000s Disney musical either wins or loses. Everyone always thinks that either one always happens. So what do you think will happen?" Deadpool asks before unsheathing his swords "Will I brutally murder these mostly PG-13 characters in cold blood or will I actually get along with them despite being an unhinged sociopath?!".

"The second one obviously, the story has just begun! We can't just arbitrarily kill a newly introduced group for shock value, that'll desensitize the audience to moments that are actually meant to be shocking" MLP!Pinkie Pie interrupted, much to everyone's relief.
"That's usually a lot more subtle. Gee, that's some really amateur work, unless..." Deadpool thought before quickly snapping out of it and cursing "Shit, I mean... Stupid ******* set-up and pay-off".

"Um, when you two are done talking to... whoever it is you're talking to, can we go back to the plan?" Ashido said, confused at what is even happening.
"Oh yeah, the dictator guy! Steel Wool wasn't it? What was your plan so far?" the mercenary asked "Also 'the mercenary'? I feel like this nickname's been used in this story before, and not on a flattering character".

"Trust me, you don't wanna know. And yes, this is a running gag" the pink pony replied before pulling a chalkboard out of her mane "It's a dull universe with its own set of rules. Whoever becomes a denizen there will essentially be immortal but also trapped in that place. This also means that the guy running the place can do whatever he wants to get information out of us since there are no physical consequences to any action".

The room fell silent for a moment. It was a risky action for sure and anyone who ends up in Ironwood's realm can suffer just about anything. Yet it was also necessary to ensure that there is always someone aware of the inner-workings of the place and also a way to keep tabs on their opponent's character and desperation. In that silence, a single hoof was raised.

"Paprika? Are you sure? You know what you're signing up for, I just explained it" the pink pony asked.
"rpmldyfgdvmvvwgsrh" Paprika replied.

"Does she always talk like this?" Deadpool asked.
"Usually, I recall she talked once but every other time, she just mumbles and laughs" Ashido explained.

"Well Paprika, good luck! You won't be alone for too much, we'll keep up the efforts" MLP!Pinkie Pie exclaimed "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye". She proceeded to open a door, offering a picnic basket which Paprika happily took. Taking a whiff of its contents, she smiled widely at what her co-worker has filled it with before quickly hopping through the door.

Ironwood stood outside his office, the place being cleaned up from his last fight. Looking at his chest, despite the hole no longer being present and a biological heart beating inside his body, he still felt discomfort from that event. It was all so sudden and all that confidence he built up from that power and success from the last tyrant were all but wiped away. He needed to act, before they could strike again. In his thoughts, a loud bang was heard from one of the portals.

Feeling his heart sink, Ironwood quickly rushed to the scene, hoping his prediction wasn't true. Yet here this, thing was. A fluffy equine with a picnic basket, burn marks all over the place while explosives threatened to spill from her picnic basket. She hopped happily across the scene, her eyes wide and her expression joyful while holding a stick of dynamite in her mouth. After throwing it, the general got to hear that sweet cheerful voice yelling.

"DIE HEATHENS!".
medium.png

Soooo is there any particular way to get on here or do you just have to have a character go through enough matches-
Just wait. Currently I'm juggling too many of these at once to just let people in

So for now, can everyone please stop asking to get in and actually talk about the other part of this thread? You know, the "saga" part?

The sound of playing children could be heard through the playground, the swings making the most noise while the sandbox made the biggest mess in the place. At the end of the park, a single young man sat by the park bench, a number of dogs laying down next to him. He had received a call to this location, presumably for a mission. After what he had been through, this was the last thing he wanted...

His thoughts were cut off as footsteps are heard in the distance, a figure approaching calmly from the distance. Said figure appeared to be a devil, seemingly female and humanoid though the young man didn't really think much of it this time.

"Private sector?" he asked, his hand closing in to his chest.
"Yes" the devil replied, offering her credentials.

"And you're here alone? Nobody to keep tabs on you?".
"Knowing your reputation, it'd be really stupid to try and betray you now".

"Fair point. Stay in my sight, I need to get the dogs home" the young man said, leading his dogs away. After a short walk, the two devil hunters now stood in front of what seemed to be a fancy restaurant. After some cross-referencing and planning, the two busted through the front door, being greeted by the usual sight of a such an establishment, a well-lit and decorated place with people in fancy suits sitting and eating, most of whom are old. There was also a greeter by the door who quickly noticed the two.

"We're at the private section, have you seen anything of suspicion?" the young man asked.
"Why of course!" the greeter greeted, shaking his hand "Hello, I'm the memory-loss devil. Nice to meet you".

The two devil hunters quickly backed up, readying for combat though they suddenly relaxed, looking around at the place again before turning to the greeter.

"We're at the private section, have you seen anything of suspicion?" the young man asked.

And so the loop began, the two hunters constantly asking for signs of suspicion, their target revealing their identity, and then being sent back to it just before they could take any actions against their targets. On and on this repeated, the place's signal reception preventing a call for help and its relatively remote location prevented anyone from visiting.

During this time, a hand reached out from behind the devil, tapping her shoulder and pointing at the greeter. In an instant, a single white chain flashed for a moment, instantly killing him. Oddly enough, no blood or flesh was splattered into the wall. Instead, the body simply faded away, leaving no physical trace.

"Huh, good call..." the young man said, seemingly focused on the chain the devil used. The two continued to explore the restaurant, finding men of similar appearance to the greeter all over the restaurant, the person sitting across usually a lot older than them. Each person seemed to be repeating the same action, ending in the men making contact with them. Eventually the two arrived at the manager's room, finding stacks upon stacks of papers all around and more notes strewn upon the walls, ceiling, and even floor.

In the middle of all this was a desk, a man similar to the greeter and patrons sitting by it and doing paperwork though something seemed off. His face, his limbs, his movements, all seems distorted just enough to only be noticeable in close range. In his busy state, he only noticed the two devil hunters once they were close enough to notice his oddities.

"That's not right, what?" the memory-loss devil said, suddenly standing by a stack of papers.

"There's only supposed to be one!".

"How can there be more than one at a time?".

During the devil's panic and confusion, the devil hunters simply gave a look at each other.

"Just can't touch them directly, right?".
"Seems about right".

In mere moments, the whole room was filled with shredded paper burning in the air, the two devil hunters exiting with a sack. There was a bit of panic outside as half of the patrons simply disappeared. The two simply gave a call card for the distressed victims of the devil for some help before leaving the place, eventually finding a bounty office to trade in the body.

"You can keep the money. It's not like I have any use for it" the devil said though her companion was focused on the calendar.
"Have we been gone for a month?!" he asked.

"Maybe his thing is memory-related?".
"I really hope I didn't get evicted. Thanks anyway!".

As the young man left the room, the devil turned to the officer in the room, a portal opening behind him.

"Good job, Judgement" he complimented.
"I just want this over with. So what now?" the devil asked, the two going through the portal and meeting up with their higher-up.

"There's a guy that can deal with this. Give him a devil and he'll erase the concept related to it in the universe it came from. It's safekeeping for her resurrection" Lucifer explained, taking the bag with her.
"Well, looks like we're done. I'm gonna go ahead and take my last few moments of serenity" Judgement said with contempt before entering her room.

Ignoring the argumentation going outside, Judgement simply laid down on her bed, groaning in defeat of what shall ensue. Noticing her phone turning on, she decided to respond to the inevitable. Hopefully they may be able to lighten up the load of this situation.

"She'll be delivered in a week" Judgement typed, a ping soon following, revealing co-ordinates and time of a meeting.

"How controlling..."

I just realized something while re-watching the Marcy theme takeover.

I think after getting healthcare, she said "I became a local ranger" and I just misheard loyal ranger.

I'll probably stick with what I've been using on account of the sheer irony of that nickname that has played a part in the story and because I've been using it for both her introduction and freedom stories

So I just recently watched the Amazing Digital Circus' Pilot. Really really good episode but it made me remember about this little project again. It made me realized I really should've leaned in more into the absurdity of the concept and backgrounds of a versus match inspired setting instead of just making random jokes about it here and there. Would've really enhanced the current arc we're having too on account of it being an order vs chaos sort of theme

Also Lizardy vs Pomni when

Reminding me that I also need to get back to work...I've really fallen off on that.

Never too late to keep it going, all it takes is that passion returning!

...Here's hoping we get calcs for it.

Never too late to keep it going, all it takes is that passion returning!
Funnily enough, I am starting to go back into making drafts to continue the story due to a... certain recent event. Problem is, I'm waiting for a CRT to finish before I can get it going, sort of like the Rainbow Dash situation or that hiatus in Marcy's arc

Surprised I forgot to do this but better late than never

Shoutout to @ShockingPsychic's Horror Street Saga! Great concept and ideas as well as an actual theme to it! Check it out! And actually read and write stories for it rather than just suggesting characters

Also there will likely be some crossovers in the future so watch out for those

Back