• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed Buster vs The Rwby Universe

A bunch of Teenage Hunters against an Old Woman with a Particle Beam Cannon

Who would win and why?

(All combatants must be several city blocks away from eachother)

Hyper, what did i say about not just going by a characters stats? Go by taking account of their stats AND what powers they have.

Well here's my Rebuttal to those stats.

Travis Touchdow Has stats similar and possibly higher than most of the RWBY Characters. And if he gets hit with Speed Busters Beam it's insta-death for him if he doesn't block.

So my question is if they can dodge or block her attack

Hyperception said:
Alright, i just checked buster's powers and there's no hax abilities there...
I just checked as well. Apparently while SB has the AP advantage with her Launcher, that's all she really has. That and the fact that by herself, she has normal human level stats plus her old age AND her launcher takes about up to half a minute to charge.

If anything in this case, i'm going to have to go with what Hyper said and say that Speed Buster gets blitzed. Her only way of winning is to try and blast the RWBYVerse in one giant blast from her launcher. But going by the verse's speed level, it'll only be a matter of time before she gets blitzed.

Notadeadguy said:
Well here's my Rebuttal to those stats.
Travis Touchdow Has stats similar and possibly higher than most of the RWBY Characters. And if he gets hit with Speed Busters Beam it's insta-death for him if he doesn't block.

So my question is if they can dodge or block her attack
Both

Both

How can you be so sure that Aura can block a Giant Laser?

I would like some evidence to back up your statement

Notadeadguy said:
How can you be so sure that Aura can block a Giant Laser?

I would like some evidence to back up your statement

It doesn't need to. She would get rekt before she could do anything.

Back