• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed for Unknown Wizard101 characters

So, currently the majority of Wizard101 profiles are unknow in the speed department, however, not too long ago the beginning of the game was changed/retconned which gave something feasable for speed.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/544380520834924566/600491451599814676/unknown.png

"We instruct Diviners to strike hard, fast as lightning!"

With this, I believe every character that has an unknown rating should be changed to:

"At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable/Equal/Scales to The Player who can strike as fast as lightning very early on)"

The reason for the "at least" and the "+", is due to the fact that this statement is at the very start of the game, and The Player and obviously villains get vastly more powerful and faster from the start of the game, jumping tiers and whatnot.

This statement is pretty cut and clear especially when you literally produce lightning with storm spells and control creatures that are weaker then The Player whom can attack with lightning:

https://finalbastion.com/full-wizard101-spells-list/?school=Storm

This would apply to almost every profile.

I'm somewhat hesitant to accept this since "fast as lighting" is usually a figure of speech, however, since it is referring to wizards who use lightning based magic, I suppose the speed proposal is fine.

Jvando said:
I'm somewhat hesitant to accept this since "fast as lighting" is usually a figure of speech, however, since it is referring to wizards who use lightning based magic, I suppose the speed proposal is fine.
Yeah, there are literally spells which do nothing more than bring lightning down from the sky so I think it works here.

I agree with Jvando. Normally it'd just be a figure of speech but in this case it's literally a lightning based attack so it should be fine to use.

Since some staff have agreed, then you can unless someone else has evidence to suggest otherwise.

Back