• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed question

So, I wanna make a page for The Messanger from the game of the same name. Multiple characters from said game (Namely the strange hooded people) are stated to live outside of time and space. Heck, The Messanger himself actually becomes one of these people and can move in their enviorments. This would make The Messanger have Infinite Speed, correct? But, the thing is, the game is adventure based. There isn't just combat, The Messanger still has to try and move through areas and can't do so with ease. He still needs to try. So does this mean that the whole infinite speed thing just invalid or is actually having to try and move through areas just game mechanics?

Huh, I was planning on doing some stuff about the Messenger too. Small world.

Anyway I'm aware of the game saying that the various Messagers / Blue robes were able to enter "the void" which was a safe haven outside of time, but I'm not sure if that would be enough to warrant infinite speed unless I'm misremembering another statement that would help solidify it. Although given its specifically said to be outside time I guess it's got more credibility than a lot of other void feats but I'm not entirely sure how that kinda stuff works.

There's also another character (The demon thing that basically gives The Messanger the same gimmick as The Lich) says they live outside of time and space and even question if you met him before. Eficiente rendered and I edited some official art and this could be his profile picture. How about I change this to a discussion about a profile for The Messanger?

TheMessangerColorized

Back