• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
On his journey with Jonathan and Zepelli, Speedwagon is taking a large bag of leftovers from a recent meal in the trash. Hawk is foraging in the bin, sees Speedwagon and what he's holding, and rushes him. Speedwagon notices, and gets ready for the fight of his life.

Base Hawk, Speedwagon has his sledgehammer and hat on him. Speed is equalized. If the above post didn't spell it out, Speedwagon has leftovers on him.

Hawk -

Memewagon -

Icon -

HawkRender
Speedwagon jojoeoh

...Okay. So, basically, what seems to be happening here is that Hawk is being made at least semi-bloodlusted. (In terms of being hungry for Speedwagon's leftovers.) And, I actually believe that Hawk does have a slight AP advantage over Speedwagon, due to his feat of casually knocking down a prison door. And it doesn't help things that his strength actually gets boosted when leftovers are being dangled in his face, as is what is happening here.

And while Speedwagon is a very adept fighter, Hawk's Extrasensory Perception should be able to help his dodge a lot of Speedwagon's attacks. So, even though he's probably the more skilled combatant here, Hawk is basically able to outpower and outmaneuver Speedwagon due to his different abilities. So, guess Hawk gets some tasty leftovers, and Speedwagon has a story that he'll never live down.

Winner: Hawk (Mild)

Well, technically, if Speedwagon was able to restrain Hawk somehow, he could've come out with the win. But, now that you point that out, this match does seem a bit slanted towards Hawk.

Like, by a lot.

Isn't Hax's extrasensory perception from Balor's eye and just lets him tell power levels? It wouldn't help him dodge attacks

Monarch Laciel said:
Isn't Hax's extrasensory perception from Balor's eye and just lets him tell power levels? It wouldn't help him dodge attacks
I literally would not know, as I don't watch that show. But, Hawk would still have a pretty hefty AP advantage, aside from his durability.

This is a stomp. Star Platinum can't even harm Hawk, let alone Speedwagon. He does not have any hax that can give him an advantage during this fight. Hawk is likely stronger than him too, so restraining him isn't a viable option.

Please close this.

I'm not sure how Speedwagon could win this. According to the OP, this takes place "On his journey with Jonathan and Zepelli".

So.... Somewhere in England in the late 1800s? Was Hawk even alive at that time? Anyway....

Both are Regular Human in Lifting Strength, but Hawk's statistic has a "Likely higher". Neither has a calc for their AP feats.

....Why on Earth does Speedwagon not have a Stamina statistic? I CTRL+F'd it & literally 0 results.

Hawk's Stamina is Superhuman, so even not knowing it, I'd question if Speedwagon could go for a win via fighting defensively until Hawk collapses of exhaustion, & I doubt he'd know to do that until he realizes his strongest blows aren't harming this pesky pig.

His best chance seems to depend on where the fight takes place; He'd have to seize Hawk, ideally quickly, & from a position where a quadruped like Hawk will have trouble attacking him.

Then, he has to hope he can overpower Hawk's Lifting Strength & choke him, cover his mouth & nostrils, or hold him into dirt or water & suffocate/drown him.

Or if there are any cliffs, pray he can pick up Hawk & toss him off that way for BFR. Supposing Speedwagon isn't eliminated by being sent off such terrain by Hawk himself, first, anyway.

....How much does Hawk weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back