• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, because Plot-Induced Stupidity, Perry should be about equal to Speedwagon here in terms of strength. And actually, besides his buzzsaw hat, which Perry should be able to dodge, I don't really see how Speedwagon can keep up with Perry's different gadgets, or his Platijitsu. And while Perry typically does his fights with standard hand-to-hand combat, he was also able to outwit a literal platypus hunter as well as outmatch Doofenshmirtz time and again by utilizing his surroundings and often thinking outside the box. While this is a pretty good match that would give Perry a hard time, I do think in the end Agent P will come out the winner here.

Winner: Perry the Platypus

'Speedwagon seems to have a surprising amount of control with this hat, able to manipulate it to a high degree.'

I don't know if Perry can simply dodge it tbh. That being said, it all comes down to whether or not Perry can put down Speedwagon with his gadgets, given the difference in range.

GyroNutz said:
'Speedwagon seems to have a surprising amount of control with this hat, able to manipulate it to a high degree.'
I don't know if Perry can simply dodge it tbh. That being said, it all comes down to whether or not Perry can put down Speedwagon with his gadgets, given the difference in range.
Granted, I can see where you're coming from with Speedwagon's control over his hat. However, in a similar case, the platypus hunter I had previously mentioned was a master of using many different types of boomerangs to try to attack Perry, and he was able to utilize all of them with extreme precision. And yet, Perry was able to dodge, outrun or even catch some of these boomerangs. I'm just saying, a man with a buzzsaw hat wouldn't be too farfetched considering what Perry's already experienced.

Speedwagon One-shots with his hat, although Perry is likely more than adept at avoiding/dodging it given the number of homing attacks Doof has employed on him. Pretty sure Perry would try to dodge it too given how ridiculous Doof can get with his traps.

After that, Perry out-skills Speedwagon and dispatches him Low-Difficulty. Mid-Difficulty in favor of Perry factoring the Buzzsaw hat as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back