• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spell Negation an Resistance to Power Nullification

Hi, I have a question.

If a user has the ability to negate spells or magic in general, it would be considered Power Nullification and would not affect another user with this resistance, right?

I ask this because of a role play I'm doing and a player has a character with the ability to negate spells and i have a character with an extremely high resistance to power nullification.

Yes, we generally calls it Anti-Magic (although depending of the verse, it can be considered the opposite of magic, like another type of force), its considered Power Nullification. But take into account that Anti-Magic only negate magic, so powers of other nature are immune.

Well, because the spell negation comes from Sailor Satur While I have resistance to power null from Pandorym

So with this I can simply ignore the existence of that ability, right? Because some actions that I will have to do will be mostly spells.

Do you have?

I would analyse the nature of both power if I were you, simply resistance/immunity to power null is pretty vague. But I guess if "you" have resisted or are immune to nullification, with no further eleboration from the other power, I guess "you" can resist it.

Yeah, thanks ... I was also referring to my character ... sometimes I tend to swap the pronoun.

However, the closest thing to a power null resistance concerning magic comes from the powers of another profile that my character has,Alduin.

Back