• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Carnage upgrade

Spider-Carnage was going to destroy all of reality, the multiverse, with some device, so he should be multiversal with preparation. In fact, he succeeded in doing so, but the Beyonder rewinded time across the multiverse when it reached his home dimension. I believe he could also hop dimensions through said device, since he went into an alternate dimension where uncle Ben lived.

https://youtu.be/sCaIyoQ4Rd0?t=252

I was surprised it wasn't there to begin with, though honestly the people who made the TAS profiles don't seem too well-versed on the series (beyond maybe having watched some videos on YouTube), it's a little low-balled, probably purely because of Spider-Man rarely throwing any punches, even though that doesn't mean there still isn't a lot of destruction caused by the characters.

Dark-Carioca said:
I was surprised it wasn't there to begin with, though honestly the people who made the TAS profiles don't seem too well-versed on the series (beyond maybe having watched some videos on YouTube), it's a little low-balled, probably purely because of Spider-Man rarely throwing any punches, even though that doesn't mean there still isn't a lot of destruction caused by the characters.
You can thank the strict guidelines the show had for that one.

Yeaaah...

God forbid the kids see the heroes defending themselves in any way they can, it's not like every mook is armed with LASER PISTOLS or anything.

Spider-Carnage's method was basically sending the explosion through a portal to destroy all universes at the same time (a 3-A explosion spread across all worlds) if I remember correctly.

Which technically disqualifies from 2-C, since the explosion technically never actually crossed the space between universes physically...

I'd say 3-A with Multiversal range, as weird as that sounds.

Nah, the explosion was going to spread but it was definitely that powerful in theory, it wasn't going to destroy them all at once because Spot's portals didn't work like that.

We do see Beyonder showing what happened and in one fell swoop the bomb takes out EVERYTHING in existence.

Just, out of curiosity, who in the new Time Dialator tier do you think he could take on?

I'm hoping to make some threads if/when the revisions go through.

Well this probably not the hill to die on lol. Since I don't have anyway to view the original arc, I'mma go ahead and agree with the revisions for the time being.

I can re-check the episode to see what the Beyonder actually says, if you want confirmation.

Spider-Man: "A portal has been opened! The dish stolen from J3 Communications is magnifying the incendiary device attached to the transporter and it's about to go off! NO!"

The explosion happens, spreading across the universe

Beyonder: "Spider-Carnage with link a matter-desintigrator bomb to Dr. Ohnn's time portal device. The blast will be magnified and will enter other dimensions. It will not only destroy this reality but every reality across space and time."

Assuming in the multiverse of Spider-Man: TAS this only applies to the 7 realities we know about (all the Spider-Man's realities plus Beyonder's home dimension which the explosion reached as he later says) this is like... low multiverse level?

Back