• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-characters small upgrade (Marvel Comics)

Tomfer

He/Him
Spider-man (and pratically every other Spider-character) has been treated to be faster than most street level characters, his speed tab already has some pretty good examples.

So I'll offer to upscale all Spider-heroes from Mach 8.23 to Mach 10, Hypersonic+ baseline.

(That's probably going to be just a temporary remedy)

White fox's profile
The ones she usually shows superiority to her or was it just a one time thing? If they fought only once, it's iffy at best. Ghost-Spider being on the list is also iffy since... To be honest, only Spider-man, Miles and possibly Venom should be the ones getting this treatment.

The ones she usually shows superiority to her or was it just a one time thing? If they fought only once, it's iffy at best. Ghost-Spider being on the list is also iffy since... To be honest, only Spider-man, Miles and possibly Venom should be the ones getting this treatment.
White fox is an example of someone scaling above spiders but if you wanna go into specifics white fox only had her introduction 2019 and while she has enought appearances to be a character on this wiki she does it by very little.
White fox is not a human but a mythical creature with enchanced speed and reflexes like the spiders, we have basically any human scaling to Hypersonic but a lot of characters who are actually superhuman are also upscaling from this same calc just like spiders.

Last edited:
White fox is an example of someone scaling above spiders but if you wanna go into specifics white fox only had her introduction 2019 and while she has enought appearances to be a character on this wiki she does it by very little.
White fox is not a human but a mythical creature with enchanced speed and reflexes like the spiders, we have basically any human scaling to Hypersonic but a lot of characters who are actually superhuman are also upscaling from this same calc just like spiders.
Yeah, I'd rather stick with consistancy with this one. Spider folks have shown to be superior to most street guys for decades at this point, and by profile, White Fox has only fought Gwen (Who also holds back quite often) and a few random symbiotes, not enough to properly scale directly to Peter.

Yeah, I'd rather stick with consistancy with this one. Spider folks have shown to be superior to most street guys for decades at this point, and by profile, White Fox has only fought Gwen (Who also holds back quite often) and a few random symbiotes, not enough to properly scale directly to Peter.
Consistancy for someone "new" is consistency, she fought Gweb during the contest of chaos where everyone was being made to fight by magic giving them violent tendencies so she would hardly be holding back. Peter is scaling of Electra's calc, it's not about who scales to Peter but who upscales electra

Consistancy for someone "new" is consistency, she fought Gweb during the contest of chaos where everyone was being made to fight by magic giving them violent tendencies so she would hardly be holding back. Peter is scaling of Electra's calc, it's not about who scales to Peter but who upscales electra
These crossovers/tournaments are hardly scalling material, bro. We had one just recently with the same premise where Agatha use Chaos Magic to make everyone go against everyone.

And this CRT is about making Spider-characters upscale from Elektra, and Peter should upscale, and the rest upscaling by scaling to him. So it is about scaling to Peter.

Spiders constantly holding back to a massive degree is a pretty inconsistent notion that gets treated as a lot more reliable than it is- they've been blitzed, surprised or defeated far too often for that to really make sense IMO. Holding back strength, sure, but speed makes no sense. I don't disagree they're among the fastest street tiers but I don't think it's true that nobody else or very few people are comparable.

Spiders constantly holding back to a massive degree is a pretty inconsistent notion that gets treated as a lot more reliable than it is- they've been blitzed, surprised or defeated far too often for that to really make sense IMO. Holding back strength, sure, but speed makes no sense. I don't disagree they're among the fastest street tiers but I don't think it's true that nobody else or very few people are comparable.
Fair enough, I guess.

What about the upscaling? Do you agree?

Eh, maybe? They're definitely faster so sure I suppose, I don't think it's a blitz-worthy thing though (well it is sometimes, i'm just not sure it's consistent)

agreed here unless he has explicit statements of nerfing his own speed in which case sure but otherwise it'd be a power thing like armor has suggested

Back