• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs Izuku Midoriya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's give Spider-Man some matches. A fight to the death where both of their speeds are equalized.

Who wins?

Even with speed equal Spidy still has precog which is gonna let him dodge all of Izuku's attacks coupled with a giant arsenal (werbshooters and all of it's abilities).

Spidy takes this low dif

Assuming precog is equalized too, my vote goes to Peter since he's more experienced and the fact that Full Cowl will only hurt Midoriya as the fight goes on.

^no, full cowl doesnt hurt izuku, only if he goes beyond 5% it will start making injuries to his body, 5% all over his body is pretty much his current limit,

but still, even if spidey doesnt have precog i would give it to him,

PS: which spidey are we talking about? old-movie-spidey? new-movies-spidey? avengers-spidey? comic-spidey?

GreatestSin said:
than spiderman easily, he is way faster than current deku...
Bruh. Speed equalized.

Anyway, going Spidey due to massive experience advantage.

^oh, haha, forgot that,

but it is still spidey mid-diff because of precog and the ability to incapacitate izuku and attack him after his stamina runs out :)

Spider-Man has larger DC, better speed, better technique, better equipment and resources on stand by (Parker Particles doe), and far more experience.

He stomps.

5-0 in favor of Spider-Man. I guess that seals the deal. I'll add this matchup to their pages.

TheMightyRegulator said:
You need to explain why for it to be counted.
Spiderman is far superior in terms of martial prowess and can go toe to toes with marvels most skilled. On top of that Izuku would not be able to even touch him even with speed equalized since his precog can warn and counter every move. Spider-Man's Taking this mid low difficulty if we are talking bloodlust if not he still takes this his AP is questionable whether or not it's equal to Izuku or greater but it does not matter.

This really isn't a fair matchup since Deku's best casual feats are Room level, and he can only pull off Large Building level feats by injuring himself constantly, not to mention Spidey's significant reaction speed advantage through pre-cog. Deku simply won't touch him.

Well according to his profile, Spiderman's pre-cog "only helps in situations in which another character's attack speed is much greater than his or her combat speed, or in situations in which an character's combat speed is only slightly greater than Spider-Man's own" so considering speed is equal pre-cog probably shouldn't be used as an argument.

However Spiderman has an edge in fighting skill, range, experience and all around intelligence. So he still gets my vote.

^I think they mean it's only useful when he isn't fast enough to see his oppents attack in base speed.In this case since they are the same speed spidy should be able to see his oppents attacks like any regular person would his oppents but sneak attacks are still a no go because of precog

Alright that makes a lot of sense. Thank you Radical. Like I said Spidey still gets my vote. That helps him even more now.

Spider-Man, he has the Spider-Sense, and he reactions was 40 times more fasted ordinary Human. Deku only has the power of One For All, and this power no increse the reaction time of Deku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back