• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man Vs Kamen Rider Zero-One.

Zark2099 said:
How did it account for it prior despite not having the initial understanding of such as well as the fact that Spider-Sense is literally the same thiny as well so the latter doesn't get hit either.
Aruto's Shining Hopper is pretty reactive as well. As you can see in this video, Zea (the supercomputer) can calculate all the best spot for Aruto to Teleport, and can switch his teleport location reactively when the opponent start to attack him in the teleported spot. Once Spidey attack in one location, Zea will react to it and start teleport Aruto to another of Spidey's blind spot and land the best hit on him.

I would say it's 50/50. Even though Spidey has his pregconigtion, Shining Hopper can reactively change it's way to teleport depend on the opponent's reaction and strike them with it's best shot

I mean again Peter just needs a single good shot here, which his perception manip can grant.

He can paralyze, pressure point a stun, or just rip the entire suit off, if the latter is a thing

Pressure Points exist, he TKO'd White Rabbit in a single shot iirc, and the paralytic venom just freezes Aruto.

Doutb that pressure points would work on a dude with heavy-bulky armor that is more durable than Parker's

How he is going to rip off the armor of someone that is about 3 times stronger than him?

That just means he can overpower him, not that he can just tear things apart.

The system is based off energy, no force.

Zark2099 said:
How did it account for it prior despite not having the initial understanding of such as well as the fact that Spider-Sense is literally the same thiny as well so the latter doesn't get hit either.
Literally all it took for Shining Hopper to hard counter the Dodo Magia is a single dodge of his punch. It doesn't need an initial understanding, literally all that's needed is a dodge and it's got the data it needs. Don't forget that the Dodo Magia also has Information Analysis and can calculate the enemy's movements.

So the Spidey Sense will need EXTREME levels of effectiveness to tag the shining arithmetic.

Zark2099 said:
I mean Parker can literally just rip off the armor
No he can't. That assumes Peter gets into a position able to do that in the first place against someone that's well stronger than he is and also is reactively counteracting him harder and harder as the battle goes on, from the very first punch thrown.

Not to mention in Shining Hopper's Armour Page, it's specifically noted that the entire body has a spring quality to it; making it even harder for Peter to rip it off.

Spider-Sense literally has that extreme level of effectiveness in the Other Key, it's just hyperdrive Spider-Sense.

And yes, he can, the "level of strength" is absolutely based off of force, and Mark of Kaine-ing is literally that, using force rather than conventional strength to damage the opponents.

And if it isn't, well guess what? You take away all the chances of Peter hitting him, and while Peter won't get hit either, it's just a race to pepper away, which is won by Aruto regardless.

i.e. No wincons for Spider-Man in that scenario. If you fellas just like to prove that Aruto's gonna stomp, can you do it quicker next time?

Aruto has one ability, that counters his spider-sense, but aside from that, and AP advantage, he doesn't that much versatility. Peter has higher experience, higher range, higher skill, higher lifting strength, higher arsenal of attacks, higher stamina on top of regen.

Spider-Sense can still work against his normal attacks, as not every single one of them use Zea computer, and Aruto lacks the skill to engage in physical combat unless he is aided with said computer

The gap is not huge enough, he can kill him, he can last far longer in a battle of attrition due to Aruto lacks of notable high stamina and/or regen, and from that point either kill him, KO him, or incap him.

Huh, k. Didn't know that.

So if that's the case, the computer and Spider-Sense would cancel each other out, Aruto wouldn't use the computer thingey every time so in an endurance battle Spider-Man will win out.

huh

Well, although Aruto surely lack skills compare to Peter. But if Zea and Spider-sense keep cancelling each other out for a long enough time. Shining Hopper would probally learned everything about Peter's fighting style through many functions of the suit

• Shining Arithmetic (ÒéÀÒâúÒéñÒâïÒâ│Òé░ÒéóÒâ¬Òé╣Òâ×ÒâåÒââÒé» Shainingu Arisumatekku): Shining Hopper's arithmetic processing unit. Located around the forehead. It predicts enemy behaviour by studying them, and creates around 25,000 attack and avoidance patterns in consideration of Zero-One's own performance. From there, it is possible to find an optimal solution to a problem within 0.01 seconds. It's high-speed learning abilities can advance in battle.
  • Shining Hopper Antennae (ÒéÀÒâúÒéñÒâïÒâ│Òé░ÒâøÒââÒâæÒâ╝ÒéóÒâ│ÒâåÒâè Shainingu Hopp─ü Antena): The enhanced antennae. By adopting an active method for performing directional control by changing the phase and wavelength, it is possible to detect even the smell by introducing the state-of-the-art olfactory element.
  • Shining Hopper Eyes (ÒéÀÒâúÒéñÒâïÒâ│Òé░ÒâøÒââÒâæÒâ╝ÒéóÒéñ Shainingu Hopp─ü Ai): The compound eyes. Different image sensors of the method are assembled in compound eye shapes, it is possible to extract a variety of information, including thermography and X-ray imaging by combining with image processing. In addition, it is also possible to view high-altitude observation information from the communication satellite Zea ( Òé╝Òéó).
  • Shining Liner (ÒéÀÒâúÒéñÒâïÒâ│Òé░Òâ®ÒéñÒâèÒâ╝ Shainingu Rain─ü): The yellow armor lines running throughout the body. In order for the Shining Arithmetic to process the most optimal solution, the Shining Liner is arranged at each part of the body and strengthens the Hiden Linker. it's main purpose is to improve the efficiency of each manuever by controlling muscle movement and energy flow.
  • Hiden Linker (ÒâÆÒâçÒâ│Òâ¬Òâ│Òé½Òâ╝ Hiden Rink─ü): The collar armor piece, made of soft metal Hiden Amorphous (ÒâÆÒâçÒâ│ÒéóÒâóÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣ Hiden Amorufasu) armor by neuronal connection of the wearer's body using a pseudo-impulse, to provide a reflection speed to correspond to the calculation speed obtained by the data link with the communication satellite Zea.

Switching to Mk. 4 is better now since it has quantifiable feats. Doesn't change much except he gets some random equipments.

Also yeah, Zea and Spider-Sense cancel each other out, but apparently as stated above, Zea isn't used for every attack while Spider-Sense always is

Zea is alway activated, and directly support Aruto with it's calculation through the Shining Arithmetic system that is passively record and calculates everything around Aruto. So like i said before, it's 50-50

You can overpower it by having higher AP and Speed, which is pretty much how Thouser defeated Aruto, by being 10 times stronger and faster than him (and having his own calculation system similar to Shining Arithmetic)

Mmmh, I though he didn't used Zea every single time going by the video clips.

Or he doesn't? I mean, I'm refering not to the computer but the act of continously teleporting around the opponent, it said tecnnique passive or does he has performed?

Bump.

Well, for what it's worth, Spider-Man is faster thanks to Perception Manip, and stronger in the sense of LS so grappling and all.

@Newendigo Ah, i see what you mean. It's true that Aruto doesnt alway uses it, but since Zea directly calculates when is the best time to teleport and when is not, you can say as long as Zea is still activated, the teleportation would still be reactive and passive to the opponent's reaction (as long as the opponent doesnt speedblizt Aruto like Thouser did). And we did see in the fight between Zero-One and Dodo-Magia, Aruto is perfectly synchronize with Zea's calculation. And given enough time fighting with Peter, Zea would eventually learned all of his behaviors and actions to have

@Zark Isnt Perception manipulation only increase the speed of user's mind, not the movement speed ? Thouser was able to speedblizt Aruto due to having higher movement speed, but if Peter can only move at the speed equal to Aruto then ther isnt much chance of Aruto getting hit at all due to Zea's high speed calculation, as the people around his speed already has a hard time even get a hit on him. And what can you do with the lifting strenght ? Since i dont see many people often bring that on the topic. And if it's about Peter lift Aruto, shouldnt that gonna be ineffictive due to his teleportation ?

LS is the way that Spidey wins most fights, he can directly incap opponents with superior LS, because his webs also carry his LS, he can easily incap people at range (The webs also have special effects like electricity and stunning to make incap more easy.

Alternativetly, he can ragdoll Aruto with his punches alone, albeit as you, both methods are gonna be hard due to teleportation.

i see. now i understand how LS works. But isnt ragdoll people with punches is Striking strenght ?

And does Aruto get his Authorise Buster ? it's Gun-Axe weapon with extremely strong fire power, Aruto usually uses it to one-shot the opponent around his level, and it's also his standard weapon as well. If he does then my vote goes to Aruto for being able to teleport somewhere out of Peter's reach to charge the Authorise Buster and then teleport to Peter's blind spot to get the direct hit on him

For starters nothing is beyond Peter's reach with webs, in which a variant of webshots do damage, so his webs can be used offensively as a projectile.

Secondly, there is no so called "blindspot" thank to the Spider-Sense. If there is, please do inform me where it is.

Thirdly, if Aruto can straight up oneshot, this is a stomp, ain't it? We established Zea and Spider-Sense cancel each other out, and now if Aruto can "lol oneshot" this ain't fair, is it mate?

Fourthly, Perception Manipulation boosts his reaction time massively, so even in this so called blindspot he has hours to formulate a method to counter said attack and even if he gets hit, minimize the damage considerably.

my apologies because i defined blind spot wrong, i alway thought blind spot mean places where it's hard to reach, like your back for example.

And the Authorise Buster only One-shot when one Authorise Key is inserted. And Aruto only do it once he find it's the best time to do it, like a finisher. Given that how careful the kamen riders are before utilize their finishers, Aruto gonna keep Peter company for a long time until he has all the datas on Peter's behavior. So i will say this is an decisive win. And said, Authorise Buster is still deadly whether it's Gun mode or Axe Mode

Yes, i understand that. However, if Peter only increased his reaction speed and not the movement speed, he's still fall into Zea's calculation for the teleportation right ? And all the Authorise Buster's finishers are having a really wide range, so if Peter has to defend himself or dodge the finishers, he's gonna leave himself open for Aruto's teleportation attack right ?

well, you're the OP. The descision is your.

In my opinion, it's still a decisive win because Aruto has to put alot of effort to utilize the finisher. Especially against an opponent with precognition like Peter

@Newendigo yeah restrict it. It's a straight up stomp in that scenario. while you're at it use Mk. IV you heretic

@Magi And that spot is already covered by his Spider-Sense and he has ungodly amounts of Acrobatics to cover for it.

He still knows where said teleportation attack is coming from, and can adjust himself accordingly to either entirely minimize or dodge the attack

Yeah no if he can oneshot in any scenario and has the AP advantage **** no, Spider-Man's only wincon here was outlasting Aruto which apparently can never happen because Aruto oneshots before that.

Might dropping the "stomp" thing Zark?

Spidey wincons are still there, he can still incap, he can still kill, can still outlast, and has the higher range, versatility and intelligence, and skill.

Aruto only has higher AP and the Zea.

And Already restricted the Axe.

Zark2099 said:
@Magi And that spot is already covered by his Spider-Sense and he has ungodly amounts of Acrobatics to cover for it.

He still knows where said teleportation attack is coming from, and can adjust himself accordingly to either entirely minimize or dodge the attack
I means, Aruto would already got all information regarding Peter's physical prowess, arcobatic and fighting styles when he find it's a suitable time to utilize the finishers, so i not gonna doubt he will attack on where Peter most vulnerable when he's dodging the finishers. Though this will take a while, hence why i said "Aruto will have to put alot of effort"

Granted, this vote of mine is depend whether New restrist the Authorise Buster or not.

Anyway :v i have to go back to work, see you guy tomorrow

New restructed Authorise Buster

@Newendigo Mate calling stomps is important because half the time folks stop the wanking off and actually downscale on their description of certain abilities

Is an absolute killjoy Zark.

What is the point of debate if the easy answer of everything is calling an stomp and closing the thread with not futher imput?

Mainly because then bullshit broken matches are added based on character bias and what was that blue cat thingey that just got a massive loss streak because even by their logic folks didn't know when to call a stomp? Yeah that happens.

If I wanted to add 75 losses onto Spider-Man's profiles, I wouldn't debate now, would I?

That would be case there.

Not the case, here, is not by far a bullshit broken match, no one here is biased for either character...

And with Gumball it was because of freaking memeing the haxxed character with losses, many arguments were non-sensical but it happens that no one tried to debunk them until Mori (Or Oven, I don't recall) made a thread.

Don't poison my well by comparing it with that shit.

Back