• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well sh*t...

I made this under the impression that Spiderman was a tad bit faster and stronger and more skilled.But I guess Spidey can still a win someway somehow.I'll wait for more input.

Did he already fought a character which change the very nature of his soul restraining his movements and can also destroy his soul?

but ok, it's 2-2 now

Anonimoe7875 said:
:School bus as a weapon... :d
well that would be building level (or lower) and he don't have that as his Standard Equipment so he can't use that :v
I just realized thats not a school bus thats a train car which can way up to 40 tons

Also I'm not sure he's ever fought anyone with soul manipulation however I'm sure if one did some digging one would find something due to his long publication history

Spiderman, muffet has no real way of defeating him unless she had her muffin spider pet, even then very can probably dodge her attacks multiple times faster than frisk ever did, counting that he can catch up to bullets.

Synchronizer1

You realize speed is equalized,right?

And if it wasn't,Muffet would be the one blitzing Spidey.

I already know undertale bro, and yes it states that first is indeed normal a fallen human, yea he/she can hold its ground against powerful beings but that doesn't mean frisk is one, if you have a reset abuility and died many times by fighting someone it can be pretty easy beating someone if you know every single move that they use.

Back