• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SPITE BATTLES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gon Freecs vs EOS Yusuke Urameshi

Ging Freecs vs Prime Raizen

Chrollo Lucilfer vs Shinobu Sensui

What? They're from the same creator and...

Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"'s Black Knight and Benito Mussolini and the Blue Meanie and Cowboy Kurtis and Jambie the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock and Hulk Hogan vs Anyone

Lorkhan vs Kaguya

Dante (he's 3-A now or something) vs Naruto

Hades (Saint Seiya) vs Madara

Darkseid vs Sasuke Uchiha

Sailor Moon vs Toneri

The Son and Daughter vs Hagoromo and Hamura

Galactus and Silver Surfer vs Momoshiki and Kinshiki

Aesir vs. Aeris

The Batter vs. Metal Bat

Peach vs. Zelda

Garnet vs. Yang

FF7 party vs. Team RWBY

Bowser vs. Ganon

Axe Cop vs. Inferno Cop

Meta Knight vs. Shovel Knight

Bobobo vs. Any character I don't like

Team 7 vs Team RWBY

The Empire from beyond the Gate (GATE) vs Asgard (Marvel)

Namikaze Minato vs Shirai Kuroko

Caster vs a serious Rudeus Greyrat

Jax vs Any League of Legends character prior to his release

Gemmysaur said:
Caster vs a serious Rudeus Greyrat
I'm honestly more surprised that someone knew about Rudy to make the thread then anything else. I guess Mushoku Tensei is one of the more well known light novels without an anime adaptation, but that still leaves it with a relatively small fan base.

If Nappa's not allowed to leave or break the pickup truck then that's not spite, Madara has a light speed attack (iirc) and is small planet level, and while confined to a pickup truck he couldn't escape from Kaguya's etsb, so depending on who he decided to kill first, it could go either way. XD

The great Remember immortal via give by a god last I checked not even super shadow surpasses thanos in power technically it's a stalemate

Blahblah9755 said:
I'm honestly more surprised that someone knew about Rudy to make the thread then anything else. I guess Mushoku Tensei is one of the more well known light novels without an anime adaptation, but that still leaves it with a relatively small fan base.
Well it is rather popular for a web novel just turning into a light novel and a manga. But yeah, it is very obscure due to lack of pictures and what not.

It is quite difficult to build up the stats more than anything due to lack of speed feats that can be gauged as well as the Sword of Light that is supposedly lightspeed, but at least the top tiers got something.

Blahblah9755 said:
If Nappa's not allowed to leave or break the pickup truck then that's not spite, Madara has a light speed attack (iirc) and is small planet level, and while confined to a pickup truck he couldn't escape from Kaguya's etsb, so depending on who he decided to kill first, it could go either way. XD
Can't Nappa like, roll down the windows and shoot people at Sub-rel+ speeds? He has low-planetary range anyway.

Gemmysaur said:
Can't Nappa like, roll down the windows and shoot people at Sub-rel+ speeds? He has low-planetary range anyway.
Yes, but there are a lot of characters in Naruto, if he didn't kill the ones who are actually a threat in the first couple hundred or so they may have time to attack him.

Gemmysaur said:
I'm legitimately crying with laughter at the thought of Nappa essentially performing a drive by on the Narutoverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back