• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Spoiled Princess, only here because your daddy used the power of a comet." Azula VS Frost

XitSign

He/Him
Saw a post on another site where a guy was claiming that Azula could beat Frost any day of the week in a fight.

...So, uh, clearly that didn't check out. 7-B VS 8-C is kinda brutal.

But, I wanted to give the fairest senario a chance and see if he's at least partly right?

---

Azula VS Frost, fight takes place during Sozin's Comet and with human Frost so that both are 8-B. Speed Equalized.

Spoiled Princess: 0

Arrogant Snow Chick: 3

Incon: 0

Azula Render
Frostttt

No vote? Just a bump?

Niether character has a lot of action right now, so I don't think bumpping is too nessisary yet.

Frost has a nice advantage in physical stats, is more mobile with her TP, has a way to amp her dmg via neijin, probably better skill by virtue of winning the Lin Kuei tournament with her knowledge in four fighting styles and showing ice powers comparable to that of Sub-Zero's.

I will vote Frost for these reasons.

Whoo, thank god, thought this fight was going to tank via lack of intrest.

One for Frosty the Snowchick.

Frost FRA. If Katara can freeze Azula (and more powerful firebenders) for extended amounts of time over the course of the series, then Frost should be able to freeze Azula easily.

Back